Episode 74

Baicao and tinghao both gets to back seat , pull the seat to make it wider and put the air bag over it,

They comfortably settles there.. Were half lied on the seat side.

Tinghao (calmly) : baicao, don't worry I m fine, I know you are getting scared because I skip my medicine but it's totally fine.

Baicao: senior tinghao I m not a good wife, I always brought trouble to you... You always suffer because of me...

Tinghao twisted her ear lightly..

Tinghao (strictly) : again you are blaming yourself.... How turn out you to be at fault, I m a grown up man, I m responsible for my own actions....

Baicao hugged him tightly while crying...

Baicao (crying) : how much you try to comfort me but it's always because of me you got into trouble... Senior tinghao, you have risked your life thousand times just because of me, you have fighted for protecting songbai hall for me and ended in the hospital, you have to leave your yuwandao carrier because of me, it's my fault that I had keep that fight with senior tingyi otherwise you don't have to do the surgery.... And last week, you almost died while protecting me.... Am I really bad luck in your life!?

Her head was on his chest, she was crying unconditionally...

Tinghao can feel her emotions as she have been kept feeling guilty for all those things from so long, he calmly pats her shoulder.

Tinghao: baicao , you were never at any fault. Believe me!! tell me if you abandon the match you had with tingyi, will she stop fighting in yuwandao!?

Baicao (crying) : but if I... (Tinghao hold her chin, make her look at him)

Tinghao: tingyi health was already destroyed by feng yun hall, how can you be responsible. And for song bai hall, I know how important it is for you, how can I let it closed!! Cao, everything related to you is so important for me... And that meng xiao came to destroy me first.... It's because of me you got into trouble so it's my fault...You never had asked me to do anything for you, I do it with my own wish.

Baicao (trying not to cry) : senior tinghao but it's my responsibility too to protect you well. I m always unable to do so..

Tinghao: who directly challenges chen zhou for my reputation!? Who supported me when chuyuan defeated me at first!? Who find that fang enterprises old will just to protect my enterprise!? Accept it or not but it's you who have been keep fighting for me, my reputation and my everything.

He was so lost in her eyes....

Tinghao moves close to her and kiss her Lips softly and moves his hand on her waist... Slightly remove her top and keep his cold hand in contact with her warm skin which makes baicao startled. She moves back and broke the kiss.... Tinghao takes back his hand.