EPISODE 48 (Heart broken)

Yinxiu : I really trust you drillmaster... I know you love baicao not for her body... You love her nature, character... I can see this in your eyes...

Tinghao (sarcastically) : huh!! Nature, character.... (Looking at baicao from down to top) there was nothing special in her now.... Even her nature and character is really different now.... She was just a character less girl.... (Smirking) Who knows that she fall for someone else that's why doing all this drama to get rid from me... Maybe you again fall for chuyan... Wait... Didn't you fall for that bastard meng xiao?? Yeah!!!! Even now I have nothing, not xianwu Hall, not fang enterprise....so you are going to him.... Right??

Yi feng (impatiently) : fang tinghao!! You also know that baicao is not fond of money... Stay in your limits...

Ruo bai: tinghao calm down...you aren't saying this...its your frustration because of baicao's behavior towards you in the pasts days.... (Looking at baicao) whatever happens right now wasn't good... Baicao, you were really not like this.... I also trust tinghao... If he say that he didn't do anything by his own then definitely he was not at any fault......

Chuyuan: baicao, we know tinghao more than you... I didn't expect that you will fall to this level to insult tinghao.... He gave everything to you but you are taking advantage of his goodness, his love towards you... Tinghao was also wrong but he was just out of control but you... You are saying this in your senses....

Baicao was feeling very down by their words ,like a big stone of guilt have been put on her heart.... Now tears started rolling down her eyes, she wasn't able to match anyone gaze....suddenly someone put her hand on her shoulder, it was gyangya...

Gyangya : baicao, don't worry, I m with you... Even no one thought that fang tinghao is like this.... Don't worry everyone is with you... You suffered too much this whole period of time....

Chang an: yes baicao, we are here with you so don't feel alone whatever you said is absolutely right about fang tinghao... I really wish that he get away from your life for forever....

Yinxiu : yeah, yeah, even you were getting a chance in her life again...

Chang an (loudly) : yinxiu, mind your tongue....

All others even supported baicao.. Only xiaoying was silent in the whole conversation....

Gyangya (hopefully) : xiaoying, senior tinghao hurts your little grass, I know you will definitely be with her like always....

Xiaoying (smiling) : huh!! Support!?? I think that I didn't even matter in her life now....(looking at everyone) I m not important in anyone's life...

Chuyuan: xiaoying, I know for you it's hard to choose between your friend and the right.... But you have to support the right....

Yi feng : huh!! I don't even expect any support from her side...

Xiaoying (smiling with tears) : yeah, you are right, I won't going to support baicao this time because for her I m invisible right now.... In this whole fight I was silent, listening to everyone but I also noticed that baicao didn't come to me at once... Earlier whatever happens she always comes to me... She didn't even try to convince me...

Yi feng (arrogantly) : she didn't came to you as she was thinking you are still mad at her... And how can you be this selfish... You want that right now she leaves all her trouble and comes to you for consoling you...really??? Can't you see, she was in this much big trouble....??

Xiaoying: so she doesn't even try to convince me from last two days also.... At least,just for my satisfaction,she can come but...no..... (Looking at baicao) am I really nothing to you??