Chapter 5~Phone Calls!

It was a long afternoon. Selena plopped down on her bed there in the hotel. A few more days than they were heading back home to Texas. To their little home.

She could hardly wait to go home to her dogs. She missed Texas when she was far away from there. Selena did an interview for People while she was in town. She did some talk shows on the radio as well while she was there.

The more the fans knew she did not take their money the more they would understand her. And see what a monster Yolanda was! Yolanda needed to stay in prison. She was hoping her fans would petition to get Yolanda behind bars for good as well.

Her father was busy back home now refunding fans money or giving the product they never got from Yolanda. She hoped to be out of debt to. So, she could open more shops all around America. That Selena clothing line would be a huge brand name that would be known all around the world.

That was her dream.

To make young ladies feel like women in her clothing. The transformation processes. And they needed her style. Her dreams.

Her input. Suddenly the phone rings. Selena knew Chris went out to lunch with her brother and her sister. She sighs then tries to ignore the call. They stop calling. Then it rings again.

"They do not take no for an answer" sighs Selena. She reaches over grabbing the phone. Maybe Chris was bringing her back some pizza. "Hello?" she answers.

"Is this Selena Quintanilla?" someone says on the other line.

"This is she" she replies.

"Wonderful!" says the voice on the other end.

That voice?!
Where had she heard that soft spoken voice before? It sounded so familiar to her?

"Do I know you?" she stammers feeling flustered.

"Sorry, I should say why I am in touch. You do know me. Very well. Everyone knows of me" he chuckles.

She gasps as of now she was wide awake. She sits straight up. Waiting for him to say indeed who she thought he was.

"Michael. Michael Jackson" he informs her.

"Oh my....GOD" she exclaims with excitement.

Then her clumsy self-drops the phone receiver on the floor. She scrambles down to get the phone off the floor. She could hear him laughing on the other end. "Michael sorry about that sir" she stammers as she laughs to.

"You must be wondering why I am calling" he says to her.

"Well, I am yes why are you calling me?" she wonders.