Chapter 34~Home Sweet Home!

Chapter 34~Homeward Sweet Home!

Selena had fallen asleep on MJ's shoulder

Selena had fallen asleep on MJ's shoulder. The plane landed. They were in Texas. Selena's eyes flutter open. She was thrilled to be back home for a little while.

And that her family accepted Michael in to the family at long last. Now they could visit more often. They were going to purchase their first vacation home together.

Selena yawns they is fully awake now seeing that the plane landed. She undoes her seatbelt. MJ does as well.

He reaches over then brushes her hair back out of her face. Then she smiles at him. He leans in kissing her. Then he is smiling once the kiss was over with.

"Welcome home" he says to her sweetly.

"I can't wait to go house hunting with you" says Selena.

"We will find the perfect home for us" he adds with a smile.

They get up. And MJ's help gathers their luggage off the plane for them. They head off the plane to a rental car that was waiting at the private airport for them both.

They after the luggage was placed in the rental car they were taken away to Selena's parent's house. When they finally got there her parents were sitting on the front porch enjoying a drink as they waited for her.

"Selena!" calls out her mother with joy as she sees her daughter come out of the car with MJ.

Selena rushes to hug her mother and father. AB comes out of the house with his wife. They hug Selena as well. Everyone was happy she was home.

"Is Suzette here with Chris?" wonders Selena.

"They went to get pizza they will be here any moment" her brother tells her.

"You look fantastic sweetheart" brags her mother.