Chapter 42~Baby Blues!

Selena was working hard to create a dress for Suzette. But now all she could do was think of the baby coming. And what it was going to be like to become a mother. She was creating baby outfits all thanks to her sister putting those ideas in her mind.

But once she had the ideas rolling they all looked adorable. She wanted to sell some in her shop once she made them. Suzette was onto something good. Plus Selena was out baby shopping.

She had no idea what a diaper genie was used for or why they were going to need one. MJ was working on new songs with AB for the new tour that was going to happen next year.

Selena also needed to go over songs she was working on with her brother soon. But morning sickness was getting in the way of a lot of things. She had her first doctor apt coming up with MJ.

She was excited about that. They were going to get to see the baby for the first time, suddenly the door bell rings. Selena pops a Pringle chip in her mouth then goes to answer the door.

There stands Janet Jackson and her mother! When had they gotten there?! They were not expecting them to come! Though Selena was thrilled to see them.

"Janet! Hello! So nice to see you at last! Hello Mrs. Jackson!" Selena greets them warmly with hugs then let's them come inside her home.

"We know this is unexpected but we wanted to meet you before a baby shower and get to know you! You are important to Michael so you are important to us!" Katherine tells her.

"Oh thank you so very much! Can I get you something to eat or drink?" Offers Selena.

"No, dear I just need to sit down for a bit. Where is that son of mine anyway?" wonders Katherine.

"He's at the music studio today with my father and my brother working on new music" says Selena.

"And you are here alone? Dear girl in your condition you should always have someone around" mentions Janet.

"I'm alright I promise you. My sister and Chris are always checking up on me! I hardly get time to myself " chuckled Selena. She gets her guests some ice water with lemon slices in it and some ginger cookies she loved.

"We are beyond thrilled that you two are going to be parents I just wish he'd marry and settle down" sighs Katherine. "You'd make a lovely daughter in law"