Chapter 32~Sketch Books

Selena was working on that book, and working on the new shop there

Selena was working on that book, and working on the new shop there. There was so much she had to do to get done. Michael was working on Neverland. He was wanting her to be at home there.

So he was always in the house doing something or fixing something up for them. They needed something fun to do. Some real alone time. She had a few more chapters to work on her book then she was going to be done with it.

Then she would ship it off to the editors. She and MJ would have to celebrate! Selena smiled as she drew. MJ had found the perfect place for her to have another shop there in their area. It was going to open up. She was expanding. That was her dream. She was so excited about it.

She wanted to talk to Suzette about it. Was her sister and brother still upset with her? Was the storm clearing? She missed her family.

She loved being at Neverland. She missed everyone in Texas. Even Chris. But not in a romantic way. She sighed. She began to doodle cowgirls. She had her mind on Texas. She had to talk to Michael.

She goes on the phone. Makes a call back home. No one answers. Did she dare call Suzette over at Chris place? Would Chris hang up on her? Was he still hating her? She hated the thought of anyone hating on her. Let alone someone she really had cared for. She never meant to hurt anyone. She was not like that.

She takes a deep breath. Then calls Chris number. Suzette answers.

"Hello?"

"Suze?"

"Selena!" gushes a joyful Suzette.

"I sure miss everyone. I was scared to call this number." admits Selena.

"Never be afraid to call here" she tells her sister.

"How are things since we chatted? How are you and Chris?" asks Selena.

"We are great! The dogs are good to. Keeping up your shop here" Suzette tells her.