Chapter 10~Butterflies!

Selena found herself to be in a very good mood. Yolanda was rotting behind bars. Starting her new life where she should be. Michael was still in Texas.

Today Selena and AB were going to show Michael the studio her father had built for her. She could hardly wait. She was proud of all her family had done for her. And she was eager to share her life with the King Of Pop.

She felt so connected to the singer because she grew up on his music. She grew up singing his songs in her parents' restaurant. Now it was surreal to her.

Michael was in her actual life. He was her best friend. Selena stood in front her full-length mirror brushing her long black hair. She thought back to that hug at the trail.

Of the urges she fought to kiss Michael. What had come over her? She never had felt that way before, for any other man but Chris.

She wished Michael would consider getting a place out here in Texas for when he visited her. That way he did not have to stay at a hotel. He needed privacy to. And he was here for her. She made a call to her parents.

"Mom?"

"Selena it is early. What is it?" yawns her mother on the other end.

"Mom, could Michael spend the last few nights he has here at your place? Chris would not like it If he stayed here. But he would not care if Michael stayed with you. I mean MJ came all the way to see me. I hate for him to stay at a hotel" Selena ramble on to her mother.

"You may ask him. We would love to have him as our guest. I am sure Suzette would be thrilled" her mother tells her.

"Oh, thank you mother" says Selena before they hang up.

"You are up early" Chris tells her as he yawns and hands her a cup of tea.

"Thanks today we show Michael the studio. You are coming right?" Selena asks Chris.

"Sel, I told you I have to meet Jerry across town. He is selling me a new Gibson guitar. I will be there, but I will be running late. I will meet you guys there" answers Chris.

"I told you how important this is to me. You guys want me to think about going on tour with Michael, yet you want to do none of the work. Are you not as invested in the Dinos as I am these days?" she demands to know.

"You know I love you and your music. Yes, I am. I will always support you. One day I want to have my own band to. I like to play my own music to Selena" he argues.

"I know that Chris. I plan on showing the new song to Michael. The one I wrote for you. I want you to hear it and I never got a chance to play it for you yet" Selena complains.