Chapter 40~Surprises!

Selena was getting more curious by the second with that bill there

Selena was getting more curious by the second with that bill there. So she decided to hand it to MJ in person to see what his reaction might be over it. No harm in that.

She finds him in the kitchen muddling over what to cook for that nights dinner.

At Neverland they had a chef. Here they cooked or got take out food. Or went to her parents for dinner.

"Mike, what's this? It came in the mail today for you. Just was curious is all" she admits as she hands the bill over to her boyfriend.

"Oh, I bought a new ring. Look, I had our concert tour name engraved as well as the tour date when we met. And I ordered you a matching ring.  It will be ready this weekend for you. I got one for your family and our bands to" he proudly shows her. She looks over the expensive gold ring. It was beautiful.

"Wow you are so generous and so thoughtful Mike! I can't wait to wear mine! I'm sure Suze will be thrilled with hers!" exclaims Selena. They hug.

"Do you think Chris will want one?" he asks. "I know things are tense with us. But I'm trying"
"I am sure he will love it" says Selena. "He loves my sister and I think we both are at a good place in life now"
"I hope so to that's what I want for us all" says MJ.

The door bell rings. They were not expecting anyone. Selena looks out the peep hole in the door. Her sister was there. She waved then Selena let's her come in.
Suzette reached for her hugging her in a bear hug grip.

"Mom told me! I'm gonna be an aunt. I was gonna wait but I'm so happy so is Chris. We are thrilled. May he come in? Is it ok?" Suzette asks her.
"Of course hun! Yes!!" says Selena.

Her sister went to go tell Chris to come on inside. Chris comes in smiled shyly then hugs Selena surprising her. She hugs him back.