Chapter 44~Baby Blessings!

Selena was all ready for the baby shower! Now she and MJ were going to the doctors office the day before the shower. Then they could share the sex of the baby with their loved ones there. Selena grabbed her purse.

On the table then waddled over to get her shoes on. One at a time. When she was ready to go she was winded out then. She grabs a bottle of water from the fridge.

MJ comes down the stairs from their bedroom looking fine as always, making her heart skip a happy beat. He walks over to her then gives her a kiss on the lips.

"You ready to go sweetie?" he asks her. She nods yes.

"Yes, I am all set to go! I'm so excited for this Michael! We are going to know if we will have a boy or a girl!!" Selena joyfully says.

"Alright let's go babe" he tells her. He was driving them to her appointment there in town.

They get in the car and stop by McDonald's. Selena runs in to get them breakfast so fans don't mob Michael. They had tinted windows on their car so it was harder for people to see in.

Some fans said hello to her. Greeted her and held the door open for her. That's why she loved Texas. People were respectful to her there. Her home.

They ate breakfast in the car then headed on the way to the doctors office. They didn't have to wait long when they arrived. Because of their star status sometimes did come in handy.

"The doctor will be right with you, please put on a gown and be seated on the table there" the nurse says to Selena before going out of the room. Selena nods than smiles.

She changes into the gown then hops up on the table. Selena could not wait to see the baby again on the screen there! She really couldn't wait to hold her baby in her arms.

She was going to be a mommy!!

"This is it Sel!" MJ says happily to her.

"I can't wait!" answers Selena as he takes her hand into his. He kisses the top of her hand. 

The doctor comes in. "Ready to see that little bundle of joy?" asks the doctor.

"Yes!" They both say at the same time.

"Remember this jelly on your belly is a tad cold but it helps the camera so you can see the baby." she reminds Selena as she squirts the jell on her tummy. Then she moved a item along her belly and they heard a strong heart beat from the baby.