Chapter 35~House Hunting!

Today Selena's father was taking them to look at houses

Today Selena's father was taking them to look at houses. So they could visit more often. Their home away from home. Selena sits in the front seat with her father.

Michael sits in the backseat right behind Selena. Suzette was seated beside Michael. She wanted to see the houses to. Everyone was excited to have Selena home in Texas. Though now to Selena. Neverland was her home.

Michael helped make it her home. Her father was going over the map one more time. They were meeting the relator Janice Morgan there.

Soon they were on their way to look at homes. Selena hoped that they would pick one out and make a sale by today. She really wanted to have time to make this new house a home for Michael to.

A get away romantic home.

"Selena this place has four bedrooms, One downstairs. The rest upstairs. There is a basement. Furnished. And a huge back yard and front. Privacy as well. There is a long drive way and a fence for protection. I think you both will love it and there is a pool and a hot tub in the back yard" adds her father.

"Sounds perfect for us!" Selena says as she glances behind at Michael.

He nods then smiles back at her. Soon they arrive. Janice was waiting at the front door when they got down to the house.

It was a fairly large home. But not as big as Neverland was of course. Michael gets out of the car first. He opens the door for Selena. Suzette opens the door for her father to get out.

"Welcome! I hope to help you both find the perfect home here in Texas" Janice says welcoming them. She greets them each with a hug. "This home was built in the 80's. But everything is updated. I am sure you will find it to your liking" says Janice. "It has everything that you requested to look for"

She unlocks the door. Then they follow her inside. There was a chandler lamp hanging above the door way. A bathroom small guest one over to the right-hand side. It had a little window in there you could open up, It just had a mirror.