07

CHAPTER SEVEN ;
ROCK MUNCHER

Unfortunately, Itadori had to resort to asking for help from a very special someone

Unfortunately, Itadori had to resort to asking for help from a very special someone. Obviously his selfish ass couldn't care less what will happen to us.

'crusty curse ass bit-'

My internal rage was interrupted by Itadori's shouts.

"Guys! Take Kugisaki with you and run away from here! I'll hold it back until you three get out of this place. When you're safe outside, give me any signal. I'll then swap with Sukuna."

We both looked at him with pure disbelief.

"There's no way I can do that! There's a high-grade opponent right there!" Fushiguro argued.

"Look closely. It's having fun. It's totally underestimating us. We can at least buy time."

True to his words, the curse was indeed seemingly having the time of its life whilst trying to kill a bunch of kids.

"YOU'LL DIE IDIOT! I'D BE HORRIBLE WIFE IF I LET MY HUSBAND DIE SO YOUNG!" I shouted at him whilst he ignored me whilst smiling at both of us.

"I'm counting on you," Itadori said, creepily calm, and Fushiguro hesitantly started running away whilst summoning his last divine dog.

"SHIT! FINE! FINE! FINE! FINE! IF YOU DIE THOUGH, GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL BECAUSE I'LL COME KILL YOU AGAIN MYSELF!" I shouted whilst following him, and I heard him laugh in the distance.

Well, when I said I followed after him. That's what I thought. Truth be told, he was nowhere at all to be seen and I felt dread set in alarmingly fast.

"WHY NOW?! YOU'RE JOKING ME RIGHT?!" I started to tap my foot on the concrete floor whilst looking around aimlessly for my dark-haired friend.

"it's fine. It's fine. it'S FINE! YOU'RE FINE! I'M FINE!" I tried to reassure myself whilst power walking down infinite hallways.

I looked up to see a sign I'd seen multiple times.

"Am I finally going mad after all this time?" I mumbled to myself whilst I carried on walking. Not long after, there in all of its dull glory, was that damn sign again.

"STOOOOOoOoOOP! STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES PLEASE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY OR FUN!" I screeched at nothing whilst staring at the sign that hung ominously over a door.

"YOU WANT ME TO THROUGH THIS DOOR HUH?! WELL SCREW YOU CURSE CREATURE! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO!" I strutted off down the hallway I had gone down for the 100th time and saw the same door approaching.

"FINE! WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT?! LEAVE ME ALONE WHATEVER OR WHEREVER YOU ARE!" I opened the heavy door to see a long block of secure cells going along the whole building.

"oOoOOh it's so DarK..." I squeaked pathetically whilst trembling in my boots. I hadn't even had time to get my weapon or uniform on when I got here.

"I'm so useless..." I mumbled yet again to myself.