22

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ;
BETRAYAL

The fight wasn't all that interesting

That was until mr.creepy started leaking blood and turned into a wierd bigger version. Of course Itadori's first instinct was to punch him.

Then he disintegrated into the sewer with a snarky 'See ya'.

Yeah. We didn't see him again.

﹌﹌﹌

A new day brings new opportunities. This opportunity was the school reunion. That wasn't exactly the thing I was looking for though.

After finding out my potential candidate decided to become a murderer, I decided to just stay as a friends (for now).

HOWEVER, this competition means brand new candidates. Not only that, I got to meet the second year students again. I never really got to see them unless I decided to go and give them a visit on my own accord and definitely with their 100% permission.

Not to mention the fact that I hadn't seen megymi and nobora in a while!

I couldn't wait.

﹌﹌﹌

"THIS ISN'T THE TYPE OF WARM WELCOME I WANTED!"

why were they looking at me like I had committed the worst crime of all?!

I felt even worse for Itadori. He was just completely ignored.

"hey..." he whispered and I hummed on response.

"I don't think they're very impressed"

"rEAALLY?! WHO WOULD'VE THouGHT!"

"What do you have to say for yourself?" a female voice said, we both looked to the side and saw nobora with a ticked off expression.

"WE'RE SORRY!"

﹌﹌﹌

Introductions were fun. Reuniting with the second years were fun. You know what wasn't fun? Trying to indirectly tell Maki that you accidentally lost her blade.

"WeEeeLll..." I trailed off, internally cursing a certain student who thinks fingers are the height of cuisine for ratting me out and saying '[Y/N] wAs ThE oNe WhO i LaSt SaW wItH iT'

"I ummm... GAVE IT TO BUG EYED SNOWMAN CREEPY GUY HAHHAHAHHAHhayUhHHAHHA"

Good save. Blaming Gojo always worked.

She groaned in annoyance, "that blindfolded bastard"

"so what do we do about the battle formation? We have two more members" nobora started, "do we change it? we don't have much time..."

"o k a k a"

"Well that depends on Yuuji. We already know what [Y/N] can do, but what can he do?" Panda asked.

"PunChIng AnD kIcKinG!"

The animal sweat droppee awkwardly, "we already have enough of that."

"I dunno what this guy did when he was dead" fushiguro cracked his hands, "but if he were to fight everyone at the kyoto and tokyo schools with no cursed energy, he's probably win."

Maki grinmed wildely, happy with that claim.

"nice"

﹌﹌﹌

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA–"

"What are you screaming at? We haven't even gotten to the starting point–" Maki questioned but was soon cut off.

"WHY ARE YOU TRUSTING A FINGER EATER WITH THE BIGGEST ROLE?! HE MIGHT DIE AND HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY TAKES MY PROPOSALS SERIOUSLY! PLUS, HAVE YOU SEEN THE SHEER S I Z E OF THAT GUY FROM KYOTO?! HELL NO! I'M NOT GOING–"

"t u n a"

"NEVERMIND! I'M GOING!"

══════════════════

this chapter is short but it was bound to be a pretty boring chapter. Next chapter will be fun and I'm also thinking about a Christmas chapter and maybe another character extra chapter.

If I were to do that, which characters do you want to see the most?