08

CHAPTER EIGHT ;
CURSED KING

"DO THESE HALLWAYS NEVER END?!" I shouted at nothing inparticular out of frustration. Rock Muncher was currently asleep in my hoodie pockets, blissfully unaware of the predicament.

"I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT SHITTY BLADE! I'M GONNA DIEEEEEeeEEe!"

I carried on my march to god knows where and soon appeared in front of a long room with a destroyed bridge like structure going a long it. The fall was far and filled with water. Continues sounds came from the very botttom which was presumably fighting.

"maybe it's Itadori and that ugly curse?" I mumbled to myself.

I walked to the edge of the non-eroded bridge and looked below at the rubble that was once part of said bridge. Occasionally, a spray of water would fly up high almost reaching the top and cieling.

Soon enough though, the fighting subsided and I caught a glimpse of familiar clothes. Except he looked a bit... different

"YOU'RE JOKING ME RIGHT?!" I shouted a tad to loud and quickly covered my mouth and looked down to see if he heard me. Sure enough there he was, in all his tattooed glory, staring straight into my soul

great

I turned around and pretended I did not see him but I just as quickly got a reminder with him literally appearing abnoxiously close to me.

"OKAY SAKURA OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME WAS YOU TWO FACED aSShAT, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I pointed at him whilst he dorned an unamused face.

"you're the once who interrupted me"

"OOOoOoOOo I APOLOGISE GOOD SIR, I WILL LET YOU CONTINUE GOODBYE NOW-"

I swivelled around quickly and started power walking away but didn't get far since I was grabbed by the back of my colar like some kind of cat.

"THIS IS HARASSMENT! I'M CALLING GOJ-"

"Shut up you're annoying me-"

"WHO SAID YOU COULD INTERRUPT ME-"

"I SAID SHUT UP-"

"NO!"

Sukuna clicked his tounge in annoyance and threw me into the wall exceptionally hard causing a large indent to appear.

I felt a warm liquid start to roll down my forehead. I brought my hand to where the throbbing feeling was and saw blood covering my palms.

A high pitched scream erupted from deep within me

"I SWEAR IF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLS ME I'LL-" I started but was interrupted by an unpleasant laugh.

"So you can survive a throw like that but you're more panicked about blood? You sure are an unusual woman" he mused to himself but I could hear him loud and clear.

"OF COURSE I'M INTERESTING, IT IS I, THE [Y/N] [L/N]!"

"And you can hear me from all the way over there hm?"

"YES!"

I shakily stood up and swatted the blood from my hands not breaking the harsh glare that I was currently boring into the cocky curse.

Before I could even comprehend anything further, he was in front of me again with a finger on his chin with an arrogant smirk on his stupid face.

"I want to punch you unfathomablely hard right now" I deadpanned and a deeo chuckle erupted from the vessels vocal chords.

"Go on then don't be shy" he put his hands up in a surrendering motion and a taunting grin on his face.

"gladly cocky bastard" I grumbled whilst rolling my hoodie sleeves.

I cracked my knuckled and launched my fist unexpectedly catching Sukuna off guard. I clipped in the chin and plunged my elbow into his gut straight after. He went a few centermetres away.

"I'm pleasantly surprised, you even managed to dislocate his jaw, brat" he said whilst clicking the jaw back into place causing me to cringe.

"Is brat the best thing you could come up with, old man?"

"no but who knows, you might have a brat kin-"

"eEEeEEeWWW NO NO NO NO NO NO! I REFUSE TO LISTEN! I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU BEEF JERKY LOOKING BI-"

"Anyways I've decided that you're interesting and I will refrain from killing you right now"

"YOU THINK I'D JUST LET YOU KILL ME?! PLEASE DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF! YOUR BACK MIGHT BREAK AND YOUR KNEES'LL GIVE OUT AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO USE A WALKING STICK!" I wheezed to myself and I could hear his heart become increasingly faster, probably out of annoyance.

"don't get to ahead brat I can one shot you if I want to" he said monotonousley.

"do it then, coward"

"you're a hypocrite if that's the nickname you're gonna use"

"you changed the subject-"

"humans are so annoying..." the curse grumbled to himself.

══════════════════

I find passive aggressive and love-hate relationships strangely wholesome and I don't know why.