26

CHAPTER 26 ;
MISSION BE AS ANNOYING AS POSSIBLE

CHAPTER 26 ;MISSION BE AS ANNOYING AS POSSIBLE

Everything was going well. After the exchange program, life didn't really take any turns for the worst and I didn't die!

As of now, I was training. It wasn't my favourite thing in the world to do, I fact I hated it with every peice of my being and wish it would burn in hell but here we are!

"68... 69... NICE!"

"squeak."

"OH MY GIDDLY GOD WHEN DID YOU GET THERE ROCK MUNCHER!?"

I wiped the sweat that had so sexily accumulated on my forehead and stared at the rat. He had gotten a little bigger but you know what else was bigger?

His eyes you pervert.

"squeak."

I sweatdropped at the somewhat authorative squeaking. I got into position again and started to swing my wooden sword again.

The shade of the tree branches were nice—

"SQUEa—"

"huh?"

darkness.

then i opened my eyes.

only to see more darkness!

"what the fawk—"

"imagine getting knocked out by tree branch. are you really that stupid?"

I looked up to the voice.

'that's a lot of bones... hang on a second I know that voice—"

"OLD MAN!"

"no."

"what? It's true! Aren't you like 2000 years old? I could probably snap your spine like a celery stick, fossil."

the king defeintly didn't look impressed. I had no idea how i got here though, I could be dreaming or it could be kidnapping, either way, I'm going to annoy him duh.

"Careful! If you step of your wierd... throne thingy you might fall and turn into dust!"

One second he's up on top of a pile of bones, I blink and then he's on the ground standing in front of me.

"teleporting works too I guess."

"I could kill you, you know?"

"no."

"what."

"I know you're like the main man of curses and curses scare the living daylight out of me, but I hear faking your emotions makes you and others believe it. I could be pissing myself out of fear right now, but you would never know because I'm a super great actor!"

"so you're scared of me?"

"yes— I meAN NO! why would I be scared of a dinosaur!"

'dinosaurs are pretty scary though. why am I doing this? I think I'm gonna pass out and die...'

He let out a shrill laugh. I couldn't tell whether it was genuine or not, I would exactly be surprised of it wasn't though, he was a curse after all.

'he looks like a titan when he laughs... WAIT NO—"

"I heard that."

"UM— NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU SURE YOUR EARS AREN'T PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU?? YOU SHOULD GET AN EAR TEST! YES YES! YOUR EAR DRUMBS ARE PROBABLY DISINTEGRATED BY NOW ANYWAY"

"die."

"WAIT NO! IM VERY VERY SORRY! I'LL TAKE YOU TO SPECSAVERS TO GET— WAIT NO THAT'S FOR EYES! ARE YOU GOING BLIND? BY ANY CHANCE?"

He didn't say anything, but he approached ominously with a dark aura surrounding him.

"UWWWWWWWWQAAAQQQQQAHHWHEJGuv9uwg9ywg9qf6wf8lWGUQTUQX8TCQTC I'M SORRY! ARE YOU JUST INSECURE ABOUT IT? WAIT SHUT THE FUCK UP ME YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE."

darkness.

I then woke up under the same tree with a rat on my face.

All i could think was I was definetly not living this down.

══════════════════

I'll probably dissappear for a bit after this again but have a short update after so long!