18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ;
I'LL SAVE YOU!

Well that was a lie.

I did not haveany time to think anything over before we had an emergency mission at a school suspiciously close to Junpei's house.

We were currently, totally not, speeding down the roads so we would make it on time and nobody died.

Itador being Itadori though literally broke the car window and jumped out as soon as we got to a red light.

I sweatdropped but followed nonetheless with an underlying feeling of dread and the feeling of, im going to regret this later.

What type of wife would I be if I let him go by himself though?

NOT A GOOD ONE.

So I just tightened my grip on my sword an sucked my cowardice up.

'Be a good wife. Gramps didn't raise no pussy... Well–'

A small, almost encouraging squeak came from the pocket of my haori.

I looked down to see rock muncher with his familiar, large goo-goo puppy eyes gazing at me.

I smiled with new found determination.

"Let's do this rock muncher!"

﹌﹌

When did Itadori get so fast? Whilst I was huffing a puffing trying to catch up he was probably already a the school and nowhere to be seen.

High up, way above the buildings was an ominous seal. It was only the top and I was to far away to see the rest but I had a sneaky suspicion that was the school.

The sound of white noise soon started to fill my ears.

'The curse must be the one behind this. That also means Junpei has something to do with it.'

I couldn't help but frown a little at the thought. How negative do you have to be for that much of a powerful curse to attach itself to you?

﹌﹌﹌

The school didn't look very appealing. Neither did going into the seal but here we are. Inside the seal and waking towards the school.

It was definitely something.

By something I mean absolutely terrifying.