don't skip it read please

Hii to each and every reader who have read our books and reading our books too. After a long time I started writing , I never thought I would be writing this , I wanted to come back with a love story after a long gap. This one year is the most memorable year of my life, the feelings I used to put it in my story's flashed in my real life making me live in every emotion I used to project in my story. The main reason I want to talk to my readers today is we all know we are going through a very tough crisis which is costing our lives. Every reader out there have faced the fear , sadness , happiness in the covid time some may have loosen their loved ones too, I am sorry for that. Friends I used to take covid very lightly at the first phase , I never felt it as a threat , I thought it's just a reason for me to spend days with my husband , with my family but trust me it has made me learn some lessons.

I have seen my friend crying her heart out when she has lost her brother , her aunt , I have seen her going through the mental and physical stress dealing with the covid positive family. I have seen myself suffering from the fear of loosing my love , my life when he is tested positive. I used to motivate people when they feel low but when it has come to me I scared to death when my life has tested positive. Lots of things running in my mind , fear of loosing him has developed havoc in me. We recently blessed with a happiness in our lives our jaan kritthi , when ever I see the spark on her face when she listen to her father's voice I used to beg infront of the god to save him. When I am scrolling through the internet I saw many deaths reported because of fear , many abdon their loved ones because they have tested positive, many people felt depressed , anxiety....I started thinking why ?

Including me why we are fearing ?

Why ?

Many people have faced more than this in their lives , from the sun rise to the sunset many of us are struggling to lead a day peacefully , At every point we struggle to overcome the situation which stood as a challenge between us. We used to motivate our friends , family when they feel low. We used to raise our voice when someone who is unknown to us have suffered in the society. We have faced many situations from the bomb blasts , floods , accidents , Pulwama attacks ....the list goes on.

We even fought with our hunger , with our career , with our life too to achieve the day we dreamed off then why we are fearing for this virus, why we are sacrificing our lives without fighting with it boldly. Where is that boldness when you argue with our parents , with our friends , with our boss to prove our points. Is this virus more Powerful than your will power. Why are you feeding it with your fear and giving a chace to it to swallow you. Why are you giving that virus a chance to make your loved ones cry..

I know there is a shortage of oxygen , beds , medicines everything , we are cursing the government too. Why are you wasting your energy , time in cursing the government or others. When we are at fault too. We clap and salute to the soliders who are fighting for us in the border.

why don't you become a solider?

Why don't you protect your family by isolating your self when you feel the light symptoms at the start itself ?

Why don't you save the people whom you know by giving them confidence with your words?

Why don't you fight for your family , for your children by making your heart , mind strong ?

Your own fear is making your oxygen levels down.

Kill the virus with the bullet of your bravery.

Stop panicking start thinking positive.

Stop posting the deaths , rip status.

Start posting the posts of covid recovery story's.

Start sharing the things which can deviate their mind , make them laugh , give them hope.

You need not donate crores of rupees help the people around you , you need to console them with your hugs, console them with your words.

Stop making them feel isolation is a first step towards death.

Start spreading news of the covid recovery patients story , correct news of availability of oxygen , beds , medicines.

Check at your friends , loved ones , talk to them make them feel happy, wipe their fears.

My husband tested positive with a very high range of covid. He isolated himself when he got cold itself. Even though when he felt fear of loosing his life when he tested positive he decided to fight this for us , for his little princess. He used to feel fear , anxiety, weakness , bored , frustrated but used to motivate himself to live for us. When ever I used to video call him and show his munchkin I can see the tears forming in his eyes. I used to see his hands moving on the screen to feel her in his arms, when ever she smiles I can feel his heart to come to her and hold her tight to his heart. I know he used to spend sleepless nights because of the physical and mental stress but never loosed the hope. He had stopped seeing the news of deaths , started seeing videos which can divert his mind from covid , he used to see his princess smiling at him , he used to feed his body to increase his immunity , boosting his mind and heart to be strong to fight with it. At last he did it. He overcomed every fear , every emotion and tested negative by using the medicines from home contacting the doctor through phone , taking healthy food , isolating himself.

I know it's not easy at the same time it's not difficult to. Stop running to the hospitals , keep your mind calm and start medication from your home. When your oxygen levels drops below 95 start taking breaths , start feeling the fresh air if it doesn't work then rush to the hospital.

Me and Anu are with you in this fight. Try to boost up others confidence , follow the safety measures and make others follow too because every minute is valuable too us.

Covid thought us the importance of time in our lives we never know what happens the next second , wipe the grudges , complaints from your hearts , forgive the persons and start helping others even your enemies too. Who ever lost their loved ones be their support.  Your words doesn't cost you anything friend but can motivate others to live or demotivate them too die.

Choose the right words ,actions  and save the lives.

Stay safe , stay home , stay close to your loved ones

Share your story or friends story in the comment box and say what you Ave learnt from the covid.

I have learned the value of life and moreover I have learn that we may quarrel , we may have complaints on each other , we may laugh but we may only no the value and depth of love on the person when he / she is at a situation of leaving us.

Don't forget to share your storys...I hope your status will be motivated , please please stopping posting the negative status or rip status it can kill other life too with fear.

Lots of love ❣️❣️

Sattvika
Anu.