🙆Chapter-4 🙆

Sashi pov:
Soon I got acclimatised to college..I will always stick beside kushi..She have been studying here from 3 years already .She introduced her friends to me.. sindhu and nidhi.. They welcomed me heartily...verysoon we became a gang.we used to hangout together...It's been 10days since I joined this college...college ,friends and home has become my world.
Today one of our professors told that we should elect class leader one among girls and one among boys...
As expected kushi stood first in girls and in boys..I don't know his name he stood..
Being class leader is very tough.. Intimating professors about classes, bringing them piece of chalk, cleaning the board.. Collecting and submitting everyone assignments..
As kushi has become our class leader,we Sindhu nidhi and me became informal leaders...We used to accompany her in her tasks...So literally I came to know all the campus in a week.
Every evening after completion of classes,we used to sit in the lawn in front of our block and talk for a long time..It became our daily routine...Today while talking about hottest guys of our campus...I came across a name...Abhi..The remaining names went unheard to my ears except this name..Don't know why,I liked this name..
After going home,my grandma started her lecture about how to come home early and roaming with friends is not acceptable that we are family with values...Blah blah blah...Sometimes she will get on my nerves...
All this discussion is because today is Friday... Every Friday we will go for goddess durga temple. And today it was late because of me..
Later we went to temple where I was welcomed with cool breeze filled with dhoop stick fragrance..This calmed my senses instantly and filled my heart with peace and devotion...
Soon after darshan,we sat for sometime where the aunties are singing devotional songs on durga maa..I grandma insisted me to sing...And asked aunties if I could sing a song..They agreed instantly..I.literally want to bang my head to temple.wall..Sometimes.these elders will put us in embarrassing situations...

Hello lovelies!!!Hope you all are doing good..So..How's the chap? Comment in the comment box below..

If you like it don't hesitate to hit the star below..It is our energy booster to write more..

Thank you..This is anu signing off.. Khudahafiz