🌤️Chapter-17 🌤️

Abhi pov:
    Seems like luck is on my side today..She asked me leave for two days to go to nursery..Instead I suggested"why don't we go together?"
   She was shocked would be an understatement...I can sense she is nervous..So I said"only of you're okay with it..I am not forcing you..Just want to check the materials..That too travelling alone Isn't safe"I explained with a hope...
    "I am not a kid...Moreover I travelled with my friends more that you think"she spat me
    She thought for a while and nodded.."yeah okay..But my parents won't agree for this abhi...I mean me going with you"
    "Don't say to them" I said casually
    "You know I can't do that"she said looking down.. Showing her helplessness..
     "Give me your mobile..Let me talk to them"..Before she can react I grabbed her phone and dailed her dad's number..

Sashi pov:
     I was frozen without even blinking..He returned with a smile.."done sashi!Be ready by 5am sharp" he said..
    What???Did my dad accept?
    "What did you do?"I asked out of amusement..
    "Magic" he said showing his hands dramatically.

Sashi pov
      I came home happily today..Anyways I have my bestie's wedding day after tomorrow night..We can go there..Wait a minute..We? Seriously sashi??
      While having dinner I couldn't contain myself and asked"how did abhi convince you nanna?"
      "Who is abhi?"he questioned back
    Look sashi..You dug ur own grave!!!I mocked myself.
       "I mean my boss..Abhi?"I said more like a question
       "You call your boss by his name?"he demanded
     man...This discussion is leading somewhere else...
     "Wait is he the same abhi with whom you studied together?"he exploded the real bomb this time
    I nodded meekly...Oh mother earth..Swallow me right now!!!
    What came next is what I have expected the least..Not even in my deathbed..Haha.. Exaggeration
     "So why don't you call him for a dinner sometime?"nanna suggested.
      What????Did I hear that right..Probably my face must be glowing like a hundred watt bulb right now...But I masked it instantly.
       "Are you serious nanna?"I asked chuckling
       "Ha kanna*..Is that a problem?Are you not on good terms?"he asked(kanna is an endearment given to younger ones in telugu or you can say a nickname too)
      Actually he is getting very curious..I doubt why
      "Nothing like that nanna.. We're friends but literally he is my boss and our relationship is professional you know.."I tried explaining..More to myself.
     "Sare kanna..Ne istam"(ok kanna..As you wish)note this thing*"end of the discussion statement of my dad...As you wish"
       With that our dinner finished and I came to my room comfortably settling on my bed..I called vamsi..
     "Hello oooo"I cooed in sweet mocking tone
     "What peepa don't you have any other work except irritating me whole day?"he mocked me equally (peepa is a nickname given by him...This means drum..That I look like drum)
     "Noru muskora bum"(shut up bum..Bum is nickname of him..For vamsi)I called you only twice today"
    With that we talked for sometime..You know brother or presumably boys they will be unbearably notorious when they are kids and when they grow up..They become so silent that we must provoke them sometimes..My little brother is no exemption from this..He has become so matured,calm and responsible as he grew up..He used to take care of my needs and my parent's..He is thinking and planning his career,future..Always before hanging up..He will say..Sare jagratha(ok..Take care)which will surprise me to great extent when has he grew up to this level that he is saying to take care of myself..I miss him everyday..Sometimes I miss him so much that I cry silently..He has been staying in Chennai from 3 years.. Studying b.tech..one call before sleeping make me sleep peacefully
       With that I dozed off to sleep after packing my bag for 3 days...

I couldn't sleep the whole night kept tossing and turning on bed and woke up earlier than needed...

So I quickly brushed my teeth, completed my morning chores and got ready the time is still 4.30