🌊chapter -12🌊

Abhi pov:
    We returned to our routine after the day I almost confessed her...But still I felt that something is wrong.
    She appeared normal and smiling all the time but I don't know why I felt something is bothering her.. apart from that she used to be more and more beautiful these days...One day she asked to teach whistle...I was shocked..She looked very excited when I was teaching...And after two days she learned and whistled for the first time..Her eyes went big..Her pupils got dilated..Her smile..Full toothed smile can light up this whole world...I got lost seeing her face...That day..
     She has crazy wishes...She looks so silent and obedient..But she is actually very crazy,happy go round girl inside..Which can be seen only when you travel with her...Once we were discussing about our goals in life...I told the biggest goal of my life is to become a huge business man..And want to rule this business world..And for her,all she said is...To be happy...No matter what she does.
     Her words may seem simple..That once you think,you will get to know the hidden meaning..All the things we do in the world is Ultimately to be happy...That's what she said...
     She has an amazing personality...Masked with boring outer look..Even though I like it..
     Our school announced for a trip...That day I am going to surprise sashi...With my proposal... Because she will be leaving after 10 days..And I may not have chance to talk to her afterwards...So I planned everything...It's too early age to propose her..But even after 2years or 5 years my opinion will not change..So the earlier,the better
    The day of our tour came..We are going for a archeological museum and beach...I was super excited and nervous too..I thought we can sit and talk all through out our journey..But to my utter disappointment,all the girls are made to sit in separate buses and boys in separate buses...
      So my only hope left is in the beach..I didn't see sashi while boarding the bus...Did she come or not?How will she react when I propose her?Did she like me the way I like her?All these questions are making me restless..

Sashi pov:
   My parents didn't agree to send me to tour... They are way too conservative.. Especially my grandmother didn't agree...My brother is adding fuel to the fire.. Saying the tour is dangerous they are going for beach..It's not safe and expensive too.. Don't send her...(laughing wickedly at me)..However my friends came home and convinced my parents saying this will be the last tour and we will be very careful in the beach.
    Finally I am the last to board the bus...Both girls and boys are made to sit separately to my relief...
    I searched for abhi at museum..I didn't find him..After having lunch,we all went to the beach...It's the second time in my life coming to beach...
    The cool breeze is touching my face in the hot summer afternoon..The sound of ebbs and tides hitting the rocks... Everything made me very happy..I closed my eyes stretching my hands and welcoming the beach and got lost in the moment...
     As I opened my eyes,I saw abhi standing in front of me and observing me... Finally I saw him today...

Abhi pov:
   I have been searching for sashi in the beach and finally found her faraway from the crowd.she is lost in her thoughts...Closing her eyes and feeling the atmosphere..She looked so happy,peaceful and gorgeous..Today we are allowed to wear whatever we want,she wore a simple kurthi and leggings..Dark blue and pink..Which suited her complexion very well...She wore a pair of bangles to both her hands and jhumkis(earrings) which are swinging for the gentle breeze and the only sound which I am hearing now is our breaths.. Slowly she opened her eyes and I was caught red-handed checking her out.."How much more embarrassing can it be?"I thought and withdrew my eyes from her looking around.

Sashi pov:
    Abhi started looking around feeling embarrassed,a small chuckle escaped my mouth...He then approached me and took me to the nearby tree where we are masked from the people around...
    My instinct warmed me not to go..I totally ignored it and went with him..
   He made himself comfortable sitting on a rock and took out an ukulele from his bag
   I didn't understand..He then said looking into my eyes.."I know this is too early to say this..But what I am going to say is not wrong.."I know what is going to happen now...My instinct warned me to stop him and run away..But I couldn't respond...He starting singing slowly...And playing ukulele

I can't help falling in love with you.by 21 pilots

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you...
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you..

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Something's are meant to be....

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
If I can't help falling in love with you

He stopped singing..and looked at me One side my heart is jumping and making summersaults  with happiness..On the other hand,my mind is warning me not to show him what you feel... Echoing my dad's thundering words in my ear..A shiver went through my spine followed by goosebumps...tears formed a thin film in my eyes blurring my vision.. Don't even know they are happy tears or the sad ones...I quickly ran away afraid that I will collapse any time soon...

The last words escaped my mouth is ..Sorry abhi...And one last glance at him... Seeing him stood stuck there like a statue and my eyes asking for his apologies..I ran away from him...Forever...

Hello lovelies!!!So how's the chapter?Any more improvisation ideas are most welcome in comment box

The song abhi sang..I attached it in media..It's a great song touching heartstrings..Give it a try

If you like it..Don't hesitate to hit the star below...It means a lot to writers..It's our boost

Till then..This is anu signing up... Khudahafiz