🕌Chapter-9 🕌

Sashi pov:-
Soon pongal (harvest festival of andhra pradesh) holidays were given...For this festive season we planned a pilgrimage..Our family trips from childhood were only pilgrimages..Temples or ashrams..Me and vamsi have been waiting for this day to arrive... Excitement clearly visible on our faces.
All our bags are packed and we have to carry our own bags..Vamsi as usual threw his bag also on me...And my mom never allowed me to say a word to him...
Soon we boarded train and both of us started to fight for Window seat...My Grandma glared at me to behave...But I didn't give up.. atlast vamsi sat..
All our luggage was chained and locked beneath the lower berth..And mom brought pulihora(Indian dish prepared by tamarind and rice seasoned by pulses,groundnut,chillies and curry leaf)for night dinner...While sleeping...He had to compromise...He was forced to sleep in lower berth because during sleep he may roll on the berth and fall down...So I made fun of him...And finally slept...I love night journeys in train...I feel like sleeping in swing...
As the days passed on...Our pilgrimage was completed and we returned home with lot of bangles,bags,footwear..And vamsi with train toys,binoculars,cap etc... This is the biggest and our favourite shopping in the whole trip...
School is about to begin in two days.. I started doing work and completed all my assignments and records given for that holidays. .While vamsi enjoyed..
On the previous night of school reopening...He started crying..That none of his works were completed so he don't want to go to school...Because of him..I have to help him in his works also...After completion of all the works..We slept peacefully...

Winter mornings are the best...For sleeping..I was completely surrounded by warmth of my blanket...Happily hugging it and sleeping...Just then someone pulled off my blanket and started laughing...That nerve of him...I yelled...Vamsi...U idiot...Won't you let me sleep...He ran away and came in along with amma...
I woke up and started running behind him...Wait.. you waste fellow...U will not sleep and you will not let others sleep...Just when I was about to beat him...He hid himself behind grandma...And asked her innocently...See grandma she is trying to hit me...She will wakeup late everyday so I just woke her up...
She didn't say a word and took him away...Soon I got ready and started to school...

Abhi pov:-
These pongal holidays are damn boring...All I did was hangout with my buddies..Attended the relatives...Celebrated the festival..But on top of all these things...I missed her...Her cute smile...Nevertheless I enjoyed holidays...Being lazy...
Today is school reopening...I am dying to see her...So I stood in front of her campus leaning on my car...The girls entering are passing dreamy looks at me...Which I totally ignored...And finally she arrived...As usual in a simple attire...Uniform... Shoes..Small bindi... kajal to her eyes..And her long hair plaited..As she saw me...She smiled...That full toothed smile and here my heart melted...She stopped in front of me...And told "hello abhi.how are you?"...Omg!This is the first time she initiated the talk...I couldn't believe my ears..
I replied that I was fine..When she was about to say something the bell rang.. she bade me bye..And went to.class...
After that day...Our talks became regular...Just casualties...But they gave me satisfaction...
I still couldn't figure out my feelings for her was just infatuation or love?The word love itself seemed so strange to me...
Soon our small talks are replaced by small chitchat...Our gangs used to eat lunch together everyday...And sashi became comfortable and habituated to the group...
We named our gang as forever8...Abhi,Varun,sid,rithwik,sashi,kushi,nidhi and sindhu...
Sashi is an active member of the group...She used to make fun of everyone..But she loves them from heart...but she never used to come out of the campus with us...because Her parents never accepted them...This shows the respect she has for her parents words..
Day by day I used to witness new angles of sashi...Her anger...her madness...Her sarrow...Her happiness...Her naughtiness... Everything amused me...Is she the same girl I saw in temple???I used to think...
She is multi talented...She can sing,she can write well..The other day I sneakpeaked her book and saw her writing something...She can make arts...I came to know this in art exhibition held in our school...She has an amazing personality...o fell more and more for her...She is never a open book...For every page...I discovered new things about her...she is more than anything a boy can expect from a girl...our eleventh class came to an end...And the changes that took place in an year span is going to change my life forever...

Kushi pov:-
Our twelfth class has started...In the beginning we used to be free..But as the days passed by,our coaching became intense and our meetings became less.frequent...Our daily lunches are replced by weekend meetings...Buy still abhi used to meet me..Atleast once a day...I longed to see him everyday and waited for the time to come...I used to wait all day..Just to see his smile..And his eyes filled with happiness and affection when he saw me...I know the feelings we had for each other is more than attraction...And I had no intention to encourage him... But still I can neither avoid him...
Just like any other day,the classes for over by 5pm in the evening and I was waiting for abhi to come...It's 5:15 already and he didn't come..Fifteen more minutes and I have to leave for home...So gathering all my courage...I walked towards their campus..Nobody are there...While returning back...
    Suddenly someone pushed me from behind..I fell down and my head was hit on a stone...And then my face was covered with black cloth...Soon I lost consciousness...oh god!Whats happening???The last name that came out of my mouth was ...a.b.h.i...

Hello viewers!!!I know you will be biting your nails!!Haha..Just kidding 😛

So..How's the chap?hope you liked it..If you do.. Don't ever hesitate to hit the star below..And comment on comments section..Believe me..Nothing can make a writer more happy than readers reviews..

So keep voting.. Keep smiling..Spread the joy..See you all

Until then,this is anu.. Signing off.. Khudahafiz