🏍️Chapter-2 🏍️

Abhi pov :
My parents are not strict unlike other parents..My dad is damn rich...There is nothing that I couldn't afford...I like riding cars.. Which is strictly prohibited in our home till 18..I have two more years for that. For which I am eagerly waiting... Even though they give me everything I want they are very rigid when it comes to alcohol and taking drugs..So I will never go for them.

So practically I have everything in my life...Good friends,family,luxuries,money everything...Never in my life I thought that there will come a day when I accidentally collided a girl which made my life topsy turvy... Without her I felt as if there is nothing in my life...It goes like this...

"Get inside quickly"I shouted at my best buddies...Varun,Sid and rithwik..

"As if you are worried about missing the classes"commented rithwik.

"I know why..He wants to check out new girls in the school"snapped Varun and two of them hi-fived

"Shut up u idiots...Because of you I am getting late for school on the first day itself"I said faking angry...

As we reached new school for plus one...All four of us got out of the car and started walking in the corridor...Since childhood we four are inseparable friends..We are rich,handsome and studious too...Which makes every girl drool over us..I am not all arrogant and headstrong and flirt...And of course they are..But still I love them.
We attended the classes on time and finally after 4 long boring introductions and lectures,then came a break..

We went to canteen to grab something to eat...And settled in our seats comfortably..We have been studying in the same school since grade one..We have our special seats in canteen too...

Suddenly sid told us"it's been a long time since we went out..Let's go somewhere this weekend!!"

"No bro..This Saturday is our family reunion..All my aunts,uncles, grandparents,cousins will be visiting my home..It's my parents wedding anniversary...Why don't you guys join..We can enjoy..You know..!!"Varun told with a wink..

I know what he meant...One of his cousins eesha has huge crush on me...And he want to act as cupid for us.."seriously Varun!!You are such a ass"I said.."And I am not coming"

After completion of lunch we had two ore lectures and then we went home

Hello readers..The chap is just a filler...Seems boring right?

I promise the story coming up will definitely be very interesting..
Until then,keep voting..Keep smiling

This is anu signing off... Khudahafiz