chapter -11

Hello guys...Am back!!!Firstly I am so sorry that I couldn't update since a long time..I had an important exam...I promise regular updates from here on..
So...Why waste time..Go ahead..

Abhi pov:-
I got to know that sashi won't be attending school for a week... Meanwhile we found out who injured sashi...It's varun's cousin eeasha's doing...She got to know that I like sashi and tried to hurt her out of jealousy..I found her bracelet in the ground where sashi fell down...And taught her good lesson...Varun supported me this time... Because of that jealous jackal,my sashi has to suffer...The indirect reason is me...The guilt feeling engulfed me and eating me everyday...I am dying to meet sashi and apologize her... Today on wards she will be coming to school again..So I arrived half an hour early to school...And waited at the gate of her campus.

Sashi pov:
I started to school on my bicycle and thinking of reasons to avoid abhi...I know he will be eagerly waiting for me..And it's not a good idea to avoid him now... After all he is the one who saved me..
I arrived and saw abhi at campus gate..Who started to walk towards me..A million crackers are bursting inside me,I am very happy indeed and he smiled at me seeing me smiling at him..
"How have you been sashi?How is your health now?I don't know how I spent one week without you...I missed you.."abhi said continuously but all the remaining words went unheard except I missed you...It kept ringing in my head.
He snapped his fingers in front of my face...I returned to this world again.."I am fine abhi"I replied..After that wierd silence prevailed..Both of us remained silent smiling occasionally..Our moment was disturbed by the bell and I excused and went to class...
Today after school I didn't wait in school...I left as soon as the bell rang..My besties wanted to talk to me..But I escaped saying that I am not feeling well...Next day I explained the reason to kushi...She understood my situation and convinced other friends..This continued for a week..But on Saturday, fate was not on my side..I have to stay for one hour extra in school because we have an extra practical class...
As I came out of the class ,abhi along with his friends are standing in front of our class..I was caught offgaurd...I have to face him now and I don't know what to talk.
All our classmates left excluding our forever 8 batch...The boys started talking and soon it turned into mess cracking jokes, making fun...It's been a while since we all met..the 12th class has come to an end only 3 months left..
Abhi is staring only at me...All of a sudden I feel awkward feeling his intense gaze on me.."Sashi I want to talk to you"..Abhi said.I know this would come so we excused ourselves from the group and started walking away..
I broke the silence saying"how are you?" His reply was curt "I am fine"
I didn't say anything...He let out a long breath like composing himself and turned facing me..He looked into my eyes and asked"why are you avoiding me sashi...?"
"I am not avoiding you"I said more like defending myself and his eyes turned red"don't lie sashi...Atleast not in front of me..I know you are avoiding me..You're not talking to me properly..I am not a kid sashi..And I know indirectly I am the reason for you to get hurt..You might be angry on me..."he said in one go and turned away..Like controlling his tears...
"If you're angry show your anger on me..Hurt me..If you want to scold me or slap me..Do it..But please don't avoid me sashi...I can't tolerate it..." He said more like pleading...
I hate myself for making you suffer...But I can't tell you the reason..I told myself...He turned towards me and asking me with his eyes..."I don't want to hurt you abhi...It's my mistake..I am sorry...Let's not drag this discussion..Let's be friends?"I said smiling...
This is the best thing I can do now..Orelse he will get more emotionally attached to me..If I keep on ignoring.
With that he smiled again and told okay...
We were back to normal mode but this time our meetings were short and talks are limited...We used to meet once or twice a week and talk for sometime..That's it I never entertained him and also he never crossed his line...our school is about to end..Just 10 days to go..Followed by preparation holidays and exams...So our management planned a trip for all the 12th class students of all branches... Everyone are pretty excited because this is going to be first and last trip in our school...Never did the knew..This would be the last day in my life to meet abhi...

So...How's the chapter?Is it going good?If you have any suggestions..Feel free to comment in the comment box below.

If you do like the chapter,don't hesitate to hit the star below...

This is anu.. Signing off.. Khudahafiz