💕Chapter-14💕

While sashi's grandmother died the month abhi proposed her...She used to weep everyday..For breaking his heart..Silently in the bathroom or during nights...Only her bathroom walls and pillow knows how much she wept...After her grandma's death,her family is set free.. Especially her mother..So they finally shifted to city from this town..Meanwhile,sashi didn't get admission in medicine as she couldn't concentrate in studies in the final days...But managed to get a seat in horticulture...
Initially her father was very upset in her result...And somehow they joined her in college of horticulture...Slowly sashi found the subject very interesting..As it is related to plants especially vegetables,flowers,fruits, spices and medicinal plants...Without knowing,she has love for plants from childhood...Never in her life did she knew she will end up here.. Studying her favourite subject...There are no regrets..Except one...Abhi...She tried hard to forget him..But first love is very hard to forget...Staying away from parents in hostel gave her wings..To do anything..She has turned into notorious naughty girl...Always happy and making others happy..
After completion of her bachelor's with flying colours,she did a course for designing gardens..In landscaping and immediately after completion,she got a job as junior landscapist in "flora" company...One of the top most companies beautifying the corporate buildings and industries..

Sashi pov:-
Today evening I got a call from ananya(my bestie friend from college)..I am beyond happy seeing her name...I lifted the call"hie ans...How are you?She went all silent...Ans?Are you alright?"
She replied in low tone"I am confused sashi.." and I asked why? She told"I got a marriage proposal..Both my parents liked the guy and they want me to get married...they left the decision in my hands..That they will proceed only if I say yes..Don't know why..I can't think properly... Marriage is life changing decision..I don't know what to do...Am I ready for this marriage sashi?Can I handle all this family stuff?I am scared"she told in one go...
"Ok ok...ans cool down first..your brain is not working because you are giving too much stress to it... Don't over think..First come to your balcony...Close your eyes and inhale some fresh air...Calm your senses...Feel the breeze..How are you feeling now?"I asked
"Still the same..But a little better.. "she replied."ok..Now..What do you think of the guy you met?Is he good?"I asked
"Hmm..He is good-looking..tall, handsome.."she replied
"You dumbo...I didn't ask about the looks?What did you feel when he talked with you?Is his nature good?"I enquired
"I feel he is very responsible and caring...He asked me twice if I was okay with this match..He told that he will take care of my parents and the same must go with me...I think he is genuine...He honestly told me that he had a girlfriend before..But it's a closed book now"she said...I can sense she is smiling now...
I replied"ok ans..You got your answer...You like him..And about responsibility..You both can share it...So when will you invite to your wedding"I teased..
"Shut up yaar sashi..You are an idiot...I will think and tell my parents"she said and cut the call.

Three months later,
Ans called me and told"areeee sashi...Meri yaaraa...Meri Jaan...I am getting married next month....You know what?ajith proposed me yesterday..He said he started to like me the day he saw my picture."she said literally sing sang cum shouting...
"Congrats anniee....I am so happy for you..So tell me this Romeo of yours...How did he propose you?Did you guys kiss?"I teased continuously (that's why friends are for)
"Shut your mouth sashi.. Don't you have any shame...Anyways it's my private matter..I won't tell you"
"Abe pagli..I told you to say yes for this match,I told you everything will be ok...And now you say it's private matter...I will butt in all the matters of yours..."I laughed evilly
"Sorry sashi sorry..Don't disturb my flow or else you're gonna miss this awesome news for you..."she proudly told.
"What's that awesome thing relating me?"I asked curiously..
"Aha..Not so easy sashi..You will literally bow my feet if I say this" she told not reveling the news..
"Ananya tell me..Or I am coming to your home to kill you"I warned
"Sashi...We are going on a pre wedding tour to kodagu......And most awesome thing is that I already took your parents permission"she shouted...
"What???"I shouted...I am about to faint listening this...My parents? Permission?To go on friends trip?That too to different state?
"Wooww...Am soo happiee... Thank you yaaraa....I love you"I shouted..(If any outsider saw our conversation.. They will think that I have gone mad...Lol!!)🤣
With that I packed all my stuff today night that is one week before the journey itself..I am beyond excited..
It's every girls dream..To go on a trip only with friends...
our journey started...We first went to Bangalore on train and from there we hired an innova..So we seven members..me,ans,suppy(supraja),madhu,priya,bannu(bindu) and Tara...Started our journey...We went for sight seeing during days,had hearty food,during nights we used to talk and talk like there is no tomorrow..We used to play,dance,sing and enjoy..Only by ourselves...No boys entertained..One day we went to trecking.. During night we put on tent and campfire..We teased each other..ckicked hell lot of pictures..Told our stories..During college days..How we used to plan everything and end up sleeping..How we planned to do nothing every weekend and end up watching movie and going to amul(restaurant)..How we used to bunk guest lectures to roam on orchards and steal mangoes,guavas
,sapotas,papayas,plants,flowers..Jasmine's,marigolds, chrysanthemum...
how we used to sleep on terrace counting stars and gossiping,all our olden days...It's been two years since we all met...
All the seven days flew like seven seconds and last day came...We went to Mangalore on last day..To beach and during afternoon we decidedto go on a movie..Arjun reddy..Most awaiting movie for me..My favourite..My hero movie...We purposefully bought last row tickets and started enjoying actually more than that...
We whistled,shouted,threw papers in the air,counted kisses, passed comments...It's been a long time..Since I met them..Since I "lived like me"
By the time movie finished..It started raining..The kisses of rain drops on our sweat soaked skin felt heavenly...That evening we Started our return journey in the train...And next week is going to be super busy..Coz it's Annie and ajith's wedding.
Finally...I am back to my routine..The same office..The same old faces...No youngsters...Colourless life.
I always tried to befriend someone in office.. Later I came to know there will not be friends in office like school or college friends... They talk with me but that's just talking nothing near friendship..
This week a new project was came to our company... Bigwigs of the company are very nervous..they are trying hard to impress the clients... All of our staff are assigned to do a presentation on interior design of an office and shipping complex.. Along with exterior beautification ... Our MD himself listened to all the presentations... And selected top 5.. Luckily mine is on top 3.
The D-day came...It will be my turn in an hour..After first two presentations..I was very tensed..Doing final touches to presentation and rechecking for any errors..I didn't go inside the presentation hall..Rather waiting in my cabin...Our office is in the seventh floor of the building..And Panaromic view of cloudy city is visible...The chilled air started to rush just like my heartbeat..I felt uneasy..This is the first time. I am going to be planner of the garden...
My time arrived...I entered the conference room taking elegant steps hiding my nervousness and smiled at the audience..Contrary to my condition..The hall was pitch dark and pindrop silent...I could see an old man may be in his late sixties sitting with my MD in the front...And I couldn't see anyone beyond them..
I stated explaining.. "good evening gentlemen..my name is sasikala murthy...This is my plan to make the front wall of shopping mall to be a green wall..It's nothing but verical wall covered with greenery..With integrated watering systems along the wall.this will help to regulate the temperature inside the buildings...
This will be a center of attraction to many apart from this we can spread greenery vertically not restricting to land..There may be many malls in the city..But your will stand unique.
The only problem is that it is expensive to design and maintain such garden...except this,we can also incorporate flowering plants,ferns like rabbit fern,sword fern,and some ornamentals climbers like alternanthera and medicinal plants like betel wine..(I explained showing pictures for better understanding)
It's very flexible plan..Or we can either make a green facade wall...Like the plants are planted in the ground and cover the building..No water systems Incorporated in the wall..This is way too cheaper..so this is my plan..Hope you like it sir..Any questions about the plan are most welcome"..and I waited..

and I waited

Someone raised their explain how can you protect the basic wall from this living wall

Someone raised their explain how can you protect the basic wall from this living wall..The continuous water flow may spoil the wall..
"Yes sir!That's true...But the main wall will be coated with water proof paint and moreover an airspace will be left between the main wall and the living wall..So water will not come in contact with the main wall..The inter water supply connections are mainly by drip systems so water is released drop by drop not as a flow..So there won't be such issues"I explained
All of the applauded and with that I said"Thank you..Have a good day"...I smiled and completed my presentation...All the time while explaining..I felt uneasy some unsettled feeling in my heart...Now I am relieved... Feeling better.
I started to leave the hall when the client stopped me and the lights were on..He told to our MD.."I think we need not see the next presentations..when we already got the best"
He congratulated me and told..The remaining will be taken care by my son.
He is taking charge of this project...I am just nominal..He chuckled and moved aside showing his son for introducing...
The moment I saw him..My heart stopped...

Hello fellas!!!How are you all?So how is the chapter?If you have any suggestions,make sure you post your comments on comment box below...

And if you like the chapter,don't hesitate to hit the star below..

Until then, this is anu signing off... Khudahafiz