💘Chapter-6 💘

Today I woke up very late...My mom tried to wake me up but I was lazy today..So I skipped the breakfast and started to college...Arrived on time though...
It's mid June...And time for first rain.. Monsoons are a bit early this year...Today weather was so good..The hot winds are replaced by cool breezes..I am feeling happy today..Just the thought of chilling winds coupled by rain makes me happy and lights up my mood...So I was in my dreamland thinking all these..I heard a faint voice calling my name...And kushi hit me with her leg..I jolted Suddenly and realised that teacher was calling me since 5 minutes...I felt embarrassed in front of my class..I said sorry and she is not convinced sent me out to wash my face and come...
After coming she made me sit in the first bench..Not only today bit rest of her classes the whole year...Really sitting in front bench..It sucks!!!
Seeing a horror movie with a smile on our face is better than sitting in the first bench.The only one person can rescue me from this hell...is kushi...I looked at kushi with puppy eyes to help me...As she is the class representative and favorite for all teachers they will listen to her...my friend is a better actor she knows how to convince others ...she signalled me with his eyes that she will do something...Thank god!!!come on sashi start your acting as if u are very much interested in listening.
Finally school came to end by 2pm...Today all others left home as it's weekend..They have plans with their family.. Only me and kushi are there in school...She is arranging the assignments according to roll numbers...And it's taking a hell lot of time...and cool breezes started to caress my face...My mood turned to happy from grumpy...
Kushi completed arranging the assignments and said to accompany her to other block..she handled me half of those assignments to carry...Our campus has three blocks..One is primary school and secondary school..The second one is mpc campus..And third one is our bipc campus...
Now we are heading towards mpc campus..To that dreadful principal room..I am very afraid of teachers and lecturers..While passing in the corridor..I will lower my eyes while walking..My confidence level is very low to stare into anyone's eyes...My mind is clouded with all these thoughts and I didn't see the turning ahead..
I was so occupied and thinking all the shit in the world while walking..suddenly...I collided someone accidentally...All the assignment papers in my hand fell on the ground..shit sashi!!Another embarrassment!!I thought to myself..The breeze made the papers fly in the air...The other person is a boy..He is trying his level best to catch all those papers while I am picking the scattered sheets on the ground...After catching all of them he handed me the papers...
Just then...Our eyes met for the first time...Actually it's the second time..Those were the same eyes..Which I longed to see in the temple..The same eyes which can make anyone get lost in them...The same eyes at which anyone can stare for years together..Slowly my eyes travelled all over his face..Noticing all the details..He has sharp eyes..A long straight sharp nose..His smile...Omg!!!He has a killer smile which swept me off my feet...Any girl will drool over him...He is dangerously handsome..I was staring at him shamelessly and he is looking at me with strange emotion...Just then..Kushi cleared her throat...I was like..very angry..gave her a What the hell!!! Look..Meanwhile he handed me the papers...And we both stood up...the breeze turned into a chilling wind coupled with rain..The first rain in this year...closing my eyes ..i took a deep breath inhaling the smell of soil when it rained..I just love the smell...I am very excited, happy and looked at him..He already started walking away ..Atleast I must have thanked him..I thought....Kushi is angry at me... Saying that she has to arrange the assignments again...I helped her..After submitting we both went home drenching in the rain...After going home. You know what happens..The same lecture follows.. Everything repeats the same way..Except my thoughts about that strange anonymous guys kept coming to my mind...Don't know why..But I am happy..Literally smiling like an idiot...

Tada!!!Finally...Abhi and sashi met...(imagine singing a tune..la la la..💃👯)So lovelies..What do you think will happen next?the story s gonna be interesting..Isn't it?

If you like it don't hesitate to hit the star below..Keep voting..Keep smiling.. Take care..

Until then, this is anu.. Signing off.. Khudahafiz