💑Chapter-25 💑

Sashi pov:-
"I was molested as a child abhi"as soon as these broken words from my broken heart reached his ear...He came and hugged me....

The flood of tears at the brim of my eyes flowed freely into oblivion..."I...I"I was trying to explain

"Sshhhh....Keep crying"he said...

I looked into his eyes with many unasked questions...He looked for a microsecond and and cuddled into me even more....

My face on his chest,my heart is at peace...

"Abhi...I wanted "...."you need not sashi....You need not explain anything to me..."for a second I was relieved...I struggled a lot thinking how to convey my feelings deeply buried in layers of my heart...

"Sashi...I know that you wanted to be honest with me before starting our relationship...But for that sake you need not bring out the things which you don't want to talk...And I don't care about your past..I know you..I know that you'll never betray me...For that matter you'll never betray anyone you love...So calm down ma.."
He said rubbing my back...

I was still sobbing expressing the things I couldn't convey through my words...He put his hand on my forehead and caressed my hairs"sashi...What happened in the past...It's not your fault...And you should not feel sorry for the things that aren't in your hands...So don't feel guilty and ashamed of anything...I am here with you..So don't feel insecured...Calm down ra"he said rubbing her back and kissed my hairs...His hug is where I want to land at the end of my day...

After sometime I came out of his embrace we slept slide by side looking at the stars...

I couldn't fall asleep today....I have been rewinding and playing his words in my mind...For me those are not just words but a overwhelming feeling...Now I am crying because I am happy...So happy..I looked at him with so much adoration he is sleeping peacefully...His face was bathed with moonlight and is shining 100 times than any other day because of his real beauty, his character..How lucky have I become to have him by my side...With that I called it a day and drifted to my lala land .....

Next morning....
"Abhi...Abhi....Wake up...."I shook him...

"What???"he said slowly rubbing his eyes.

"Wake up and look around you..."I dragged him

It's early in the morning we are completely surrounded by fog.... Looking like clouds on the ground and Completely blocking the surrounding view..gradually sky was painted in a thin line of amber gradually turning into apricot orange then into bright red tinge along the cloud line...from which the sun started emerging like a treasure chest of gold that only belongs to the sky...Amongst the chilling winds,gentle rays of sun are falling on our faces giving the required warmth..

"Whenever I am dull,angry, frustrated or depressed,I will wake up early the next morning and watch sunrise...I will give me a new hope and new strength to move on..."I said and smiled looking at abhi..

He came near me and held my hand"even the darkest hour will end and sun will rise... Compared to that,how tiny our lives and problems are..."he gave me a gentle squeeze...We watched sunrise together hand in hand...This day..I will never forget..

"Every single day the sun rises and sets..And they're free..It's us who don't appreciate them...And miss them..."I said still engrossed in looking at sun...

Abhi came near me held me by my waist,looking into my eyes,he said,"I want to watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of my life...."and kissed my forehead...my eyes got moistened with his simple gesture and hugged him tight...The same warmth of sunrise,I find in your hug abhi...I said and closed my eyes...