🎉Chapter-29🎉

Finally,an update...
Go ahead....
Happy reading...

      Saturday morning,sashi was woken up by her mom..As usually,she whined to sleep for some more time... After fresh up,she entered living room and her parents are speaking to different persons over phone...Her father is speaking to abhi father and her mother to panditji...vamsy has left to college as he is busy with his final year project...

      Sashi shrugged her shoulders and went to backyard to water tulsi plant,her old habit and then, plucking flowers,she adorned them.to God,lit diya and prayed for their wellness...

     She finally came and sat at the dining table where her parents were seated.looking at their happy faces made sashi amaze...What might lead to this happy mood early in the morning....

      Her mom finally broke the news that they are going to discuss about marriage rituals..What to do and how to do today..All abhi family,vyshu,advaith,some of our relatives and panditji are coming today...

       Sashi dad placed his hand on her and asked..."kanna...What kind of wedding do you need?Any plan in your mind?We will talk to them about it..."

         Sashi simply smiled a shy smile and said..."me istam nanna...I prefer a simple wedding..."(your wish dad)

     Within an hour,sashi got ready in pink and orange anarkali suit and arranging snacks on the table while doorbell rang...Happily she ran towards the door and opened....

   As soon as she opened the door,she was engulfed into bone crashing hug by vyshu she laughed at her antics followed by grumpy husband of her's... Actually sashi is kind of okay with him now as the mission torturing vyshu cousins was successful in his collaboration but again yesterday evening Abhi,vyshu and Sashi arranged advaith mother's birthday party which brought him back to his enemy mood...He is the same old grumpy malhotra...sashi made a nasty face looking at him... Reciprocated by same expression from him...

     Vyshu hit her on head gently and glared at advaith to behave well..."Omg!!!When did my friend got audicacy to throw daggers at her husband??"said sashi burst out of laughing...

      "eversince she got trained from an expert like you..."advaith retorted...And earned a warning look form vyshu again...sashi laughed seeing them...Anyways... "Welcome home...."They made themselves comfortable..While sashi served eateries...

     "I am smelling something fishy...what is cooking in your mind mr.grumpy Malhotra?"

     "None of your business Ms.spoiler of the moment"

     "You wish!!!!"Sashi rolled her eyes and vyshu kept her head in her hands unable to cool them...

      Meanwhile abhi family and relatives gathered everyone sat and the discussion began...

    The marriage rituals starts from vighneswaruni meedhi...it signifies the beginning of any wedding related activities... starting from booking hall to shopping...before the wedding there will be bridal ceremony followed by wedding... looking simple isn't it?hell no!!!!!

     Wedding involves alot of things especially for the bride side.. booking halls,caterers,dolu sannai(shehnai), invitation printing, shopping from gold ornaments to steel vessels,from bridal clothes to return gifts, inviting people,making arrangements... everything involves a lot of effort..but infront of your love for daughter,it's nothing....

     Pandit ji is looking into horoscopes of both Abhi and Sashi thoroughly... everyone is looking expectantly at him...he finally started talking fixing the time for every ceremony..when advaith interrupted...