Chapter-31

Abhi pov:-
I heaved a sigh looking at the desktop..it's the tenth time since morning I couldn't focus on the presentation... thoughts of my beloved aren't leaving me in peace...

I had urge to videocall her right now..see her face..her beautiful smile..I really have this urge to break the promise..but on the other side I can't...

I took a break from work and opened my gallery.. looking at our pictures from engagement...I can see happy vibes all around...our pictures in lawn the one shot while I was tickling her....her genuine smile..I fell for her again and again..beyond her face, beyond her smile,there is a beautiful soul for which I fell in love with...

A soul as pure as a baby..a soul which feels empathy,kindness for others...a soul full of energy radiating... altogether she is a wonderful woman....I whispered to myself running my fingers through her face on screen...

My thoughts were disturbed by my PA..sir conference room is ready...your meeting is scheduled in 15 minutes...

"Yeah... coming"with that I drifted back to my work....

In the evening,I reached home...these days I have been staying with my father instead of staying at beach house...Sashi dedication and respect for her family made me question myself..."what did I do to my parents?" So I packed my bags and came to our home in the heart of the city...after vyshu left,my father became lonely I don't want that to happen...so here I am...

Just before sleeping..Sashi pinged me...it's rear that she initiating a conversation...it read"shall we start the rituals and stay at Village 10 days before...so that we can meet earlier and spend some time...only if you can manage work.."

This single message made my day..."of course...I am dying to see you..I can manage"

I called my PA immediately and said schedule all the meetings nearing marriage date to before or after marriage based on availability...I need no distractions for 15 days...got it?

I smiled looking at her picture in my wallpaper...na Sashi..*my moon*
"Good night darling"I texted and drifted off the sleep...

Days after days passed by...my wedding shopping was mostly accompanied by dad or vyshu or sometimes me along with my friends...it's almost over other things needing for rituals... invitations,and all the marriage stuff was handled by dad...as he was retired and staying mostly at home,he is very enthusiastic to help for mine also vyshu marriage simultaneously...

It's just 2 days away from our journey..our close relatives aunts,uncles, cousins arrived already..they are ready to witness a village wedding which is kind of rare these days... moreover away from busy city life,it's a relaxation and more like a holiday for all....they are super excited about it...

Where as I am busy packing and stuffing all my bags with clothes, accessories,all wedding stuff...my house is literally filled with luggage of all the people...I think we need another bus for luggage only apart from the bus we are going to travel ..

Last minute appointments kept me busy...they are unavoidable..I have been constantly working overtime just to see my girl earlier...my eyes are puffy and my face is weary...in dire need of rest...my body is craving for some sleep...

While packing the last bags,"brother....."vyshu shouted and hugged me..."arre...vyshu...come come... you've come so soon...huh?"I teased her coming just two days before to her own marriage

"I am not a man bhaiya...I have many chores in home... moreover advaith nagged till now just to leave me for two days...even children are easier to handle than him..."she told me with shy smile..

"By the way...look at you...when have you grown moustache and beard....my god...you're looking wierd....haha...haha...ha..."

She started laughing...what if Sashi also reacts the same way ..I knew that she likes moustache and I have left little stubble beard...