Chapter-24

Sashi pov:-
      A week passed by...Abhi is extremely busy with opening of mall and I have returned to my previous office again..The same mean boring faces...Often I tried to find a friend in someone from office...But their contact remains only till working hours or projects...I was surrounded by many people but literally I am alone...

     I can't leave this job because it's what I love besides they are paying me quite well...So often I escape to field visits and stay as much away as I can...

     Nothing magical happened after that day...He was again back in his work and I was in mine..and I am not complaining...We used to text in the middle...It's Saturday tomorrow..Hope we can catch up...

Next day...My mom is constantly shaking me to wake up...M.S.Subbalakshmi garu venkateswara suprabhatam is playing in the background...Just her voice makes me feel it's early morning..."Let me sleep maa....It's Saturday today"I said turned to my right and covering the sheet till my eyes to stop the sunlight disturbing my dreams...

   "Sashi Abhi has come to see you...Sleep well..I will say him to leave"with that my sleep jerked off my head and I sat on bed wide awake...My amma is laughing..."see...just his name is enough to wake you up"she said and left the room laughing...

*Great start*

Abhi pov:-
   After so many days,I slept peacefully...My dad was very pleased with my work and sashi has also been a part of my life...Poor girl I couldn't even lend my time to her...Today I must meet her...

    With that I opened my eyes blinking multiple times to adjust for the sunlight...It's 10:30 already..Very late actually...I got up yawing and rubbing my eyes...And I can see a person standing infront of me..."Who might it be...???May be I was dreaming...I stay alone in this beach house...How can anyone enter without opening doors...No way"...I rubbed my eyes again...Still I can see someone...Sashi?

   "Getup you sleepyhead...How many hours will you sleep?You wasted half a day...Get up quickly..."she yelled and started to turn away

    "Sashi..."I tried

    "Go and bath...I will prepare breakfast for you..."she ordered..

    "Sashi..how.."I tried once again..

     "Amma has packed some sweets for you..I ate half of them already...Come fast if you want to eat the remaining or else...."

    I hugged her from back out of blue...."Will you stop talking?"

   "Leave me abhi"...She said pushing..."I am blabbering to distract myself and control my feelings for you...Don't intensity them..."I left laughing at her...

    "Laugh well...After marriage I won't spare any..Between wear your shirt...I can't see your abbs and get my mind polluted"she said walking into kitchen

    I wore a shirt,brushed my teeth and entered kitchen"by the way how did you enter inside...The door was locked right..."I asked for confirmation

     "Oh...I jumped from balcony of your bedroom...It's pretty short pitwall...And your balcony door was open...Just like that"she shrugged her shoulders

    "Just like that?"I opened my mouth wide open...

    She closed my mouth with laddle..."flies may enter"

*Definitely she is a package of surprises*

  She started preparing ravva attu...It's prepared with all-purpose flour seasoned with some vegetables...And made mint chutney for side dish...the aroma of mint and combination of spices itself is making me drool...I was about to taste that heavenly chutney"Abhi..Go and bath first...I will serve you hot"