Chapter 15: is this the beggining or the end?

sarahs pov

the song summer by calvin haris came on annd i couldnt help it but laugh.

"what" he says looking at me

" nothing the song is just wierd" i say

"well its our song so you better get use to it" he says looking at me and winking.

driving up this road i could starthearing music and as we were even closer i think my ear drums coud explode now.

"Is that it" i ask pointing at the vibrating house

"yep" he said, he told me to wait in my seet so i listened and all of a sudden he is at my side of the door and opening it and asking fr my hand. this was so cute only if he acctually ment it then it would be way better.

we walked up the drive way and i could already see couples making out and  people passed out.

lets just hope chris isnt here, because ill just loose it.

we wlked to the door and a couple of joshs mates high fived him and when they looked at me they searched me from top to bottom like i wouldnt relize, at this moment josh pulled me by my waist closer to him as aa sign for his friends to back off and they were cool.

"sarah this is justin, ben and daniel, justin, ben and daniel this is sarah my friend" he says

justin winked at me and looked at josh saying "shes single right" this made me blush and i think it made josh angry, i cant believe i blushed over something that stupid.  

josh just replied with a simple "yep, but not for long"

we walked in and he asked me to dance so we did.

we went to the middle of the dance floor and we started dancing  we swayed our hips together until a slow song came on and i put mmy hand around his neck and he put his hand around my waist.

i didnt want to look at his face i was scared of the impression on his face.

"so you know alec" he said looking at me waiting for an answer

"yep but not really that close" i said

"how did you meet" he said

"we just bumped into each other in the hall way no biggy" i say

"It is a biggy he replizes he invited you personally" looking at me with a serious face he has to relax alec is just a guy in my school.

"and?"

"and... are you being serious they only invite a girl personally if they like them sarah, he likes you."

"bullshit, no way, im tirsty im going to go get a drink" i tell him heading to the kitchen. he followed me.

i was so angry of what i heard i could just punch something, without even thinking i grab the shit and  skull them down, the burn in my troat soothed me down.

"wow i never knew you could drink" said josh from next to me

i went to the hall way to make my way to the bathroom, up a head was chris.

"shittttt i need to hide"

i grab josh and kiss him while i was against the wall so chris cant see who the girl was i kissed him so hard i didnt even relize this was me and i just remember i was still kissing him. i pull away once chris passes.

he was out of breath and he was staring at me.

"sorry i had to do that to hide from him." he was still breathing heavely and he was still staring and me like he wanted something.

"WOW!" really thats all he said we were like inches apart and he was still staring at me.

joshs pov

its now or never make a move i thought to my self before i pushed her up against the wall and kissed her so hard what surprised me is that she kissed back was she drunk or what. she kissed me like i was hers and she was mine.

maybe this was the beggining of something great for me and her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i decided to continue this book because of the comments you guys left.

i know this was a short chapter but i wanted it to end here so i could keep you guys guessing

hasnt been edited nut plz guys just enjoy.

comment below what you think will happen betwwen them and stay tuned for the next chapter XX stay strong.