Chapther 13: the unexpected

chris pov

i am walking past the corner of the end of the school building and i bump into someone thats rushing to go somewhere, just when i look correctly i can see who it is i can see he beautiful smile, i want her, i need her, but i dont think ill be able to get her, but its worth a try isnt it.

i grab her and lightly push her on the locker no that hard so it doesnt hurt her i cant belive how quick i liked this girl she completes me she is diffrent to the rest.

shes breathing heavely and we are bearly inches apart i can fel her breath on my nose making it tingle allitle, i thake a step closer to close the gap between us.

"stop'' she wispers

i feel a big disapoint ment in me but i dont blame her we have only known each other for a few days.

''whats wrong?'' i say still inces away from her as i just reliezed how much shes panicking and that she is squezzing my arm shes holding and i know shes thinking as she doesnt reelieze how heardd shes squezzing it.

she sighs '' my emotions are mixed right now there are to many guys in my life that men alot to me and i dont know whos the one and im scared becasue i dont belive in love, i think its a meth that hardly happens once a blue moon, you may think im wierd but that how i feel iv delt with a lot of dissapointment in my iife like my father and im not ready to make another mistake, i want to make sure that what i do is the right thing to do and i need to think, but i would like us to remain friends please.

'' what haappened to your father?" i ask in a low voice

"nothing" she replies a little disapointed.

"im here for you if u ever need to talk okay" i smile at her

"ok, but i acctually need to be somewhere right now."shee lets go of herr grip on my arm and walks off.

joshs pov

where the hell is she it been 7 minutes since i arrived here and she still isnt here what if something happened, what if he got hurt,should i go look for her, i finnally relax e after i see her walk through the field gates

she looks worried

when she finnally reached me she was breathing heavely.

"what was it you needed to talk to me about? i ask i dont think iv got her full attention.

"nothing dont worry about it" she says

"well i am worried" i say stairing at her she is just stairing infrontof her at the grass not moving why isnt she answering me

"sarah" i say as she is sttill stairing at the huge field a head of us and i click my finger a couple of times to get her out of her deep thougths and she turns to face me.

"what are you thinking about" i ask

"alot of things" she sighs then stands up

" im leaving want to come with me?" she says

" where?" i ask i really dont thi i mention nk she is thinking strait she cares about her marks and she just wants to skip the last two periods and lunch like that. i care about her marks shes my friend and i think she should thing about it one more time.

"home" she says

"but we still have two classes left" i mention

"i dont care i need to get ut of this place, so are you comming or not?"

"fine" i say trying not to act like a despret duck.

***********

sarahs pov

i cant stop thinking about what happened with chris. i know that im driving and im supppose to be paying attention to the road but its abit hard after a guy u might think u have feelingd for acctually trys to kiss you, i acctually wasnt lying to him when i said i hadmixed emotion cause i acctually do and this is crazy how can u like more then one person at a time, GOD im acting like a slut. sarah shut up okay.

oh god i todally forgot that josh was sitting next to me so i try and make conversation with him.

"so..... what do u want to do?" i ask him

"rest" he says.

" we will head to my house and watch a move sound cool"

"yep" he says tapping on his knee to the beet of the radio.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> guys you may think this boo is boring or anything but im proud cause its my first ever book and i think in doing well let me tell u abit about me i in year nine this year and when i was in year foru i hated boos and i regret it cause i just relized the experience books give u.

i started acctually trying to find out why people liked books in year seven and i didnt understand because normal books didnt do it for me, when i found whattpad due to my friend that also has wattpad i fell head over heels for it i know iknow what your thinking she has to relax its just a app but wattpad has changed who i am

i can almost say it has made me a better person a couple of year ago i hated school i hated homework but i started learning more about the world and i think watt pad has opened doors for me.

i know what ur thinking shes crazy but it has inspired me to maybe become an author. even though i know i suck at it but you know what they say practice akes perfect.

i love wattpad and i love u guys, without u wattpad wouldnt be anything to me and if u acctually tryit ull make really good friends

anyways back to the bok do u think i should make a seconed boo for it or no

who do u think she will end up with chris, jeff or josh ?

comment what u think and guys i currently have 768 reads on this book i know thts a bit but it means the world to me.

Not edited sorry if there are a lot of mistakes