Chapter 5: the party and the kiss that didnt mean a thing.

Sarah's pov

We arrived at the party at 8:3opm we then got out of the car and went into the party.

As we went inside on the dance floor there was people grinding on each other and kissing.

When we walked in I automatically lost Lizzy and jeff.

"I'll be back later for a dance" said josh

"Ok sure" I replied.

"Or do you want to stay with me"he said as he winked his right eye.

"No it's okay go enjoy yourself"

"Ok be careful Sarah anything can happen at parties especially when there is someone so gorgeous in here" he said before walking away.

I had nothing to do so I decided to head to the kitchen for a drink.

I Grabbed a red plastic cup and poorer me some beer.

I took a sip and leaned on the kitchen bench.

All of a sudden some wacko came to me and started kissing me on the neck I tried to push him off but I couldn't he was to heavy.

I struggled to escape from him telling him to fuck off and stuff.

Finally someone pulled his weight off me and a punch went across the guys face. I almost felt sorry but he deserved it, I look closely to see that it was josh.

"Are you okay" he said breathing heavily.

"Yea I'm fine thanks" I said hardly getting the worlds out.

"It's loud here want to go somewhere quite."

"Uhh... yea sure" I was probably going to regret this after the party.

He holder my hand and we went upstairs.

He opened an door and ther was a room with 2 coaches and a Tv stuck to the wall.

"Who's house it this" I asked

"My mate Dylan" he mumbled

"It's nice"

"I know someday I'll have a place like this all to my self" he blurted out slowly.

"Ok" I said he he looked at me and started laughing

"What!" I said cuiously

"Everytime I tell you something you say ok"!

"Ok" I said once more

"See" he said laughing.

"What do you want to do" I asked. Looking at him showing him that I was bored.

" you do owe me a dance you know"

"Uggghhh later I'm not bothered."

"Come onfor me" he said smiling cutely at me.

"There's no music" I told him

"You can sing for us"

"No no no there is no way I'm singing."

"Come one" he whined like a baby. I was guessing he was drunk.

"Ok I have a better Idea".

"What"

"Let's play truth or dare"

"Ok I start. Truth or dare?"

"Truth" he said happily

"How many girls have you dated before as in an actual relationship"

"Uhhh three."

"Ok your turn... truth or dare?" He asked as I knew he was up to no good.

"Uhhh.. dare" it's not fair if you keep choosing truth what's the point ochre game then.

As we were sitting on the same couch he looked at me and said

"Kiss me"

"Noo"

"It's a dare you have to" he said smiling.

"Ok. but it doesn't mean anything ok."

He leaned in as I leaned in, we were so close I could feel his breath on my face. It was warm

Our lips slowly started to touch and he took action. The kiss only lasted 10 to 15 seconds max but.

wow I was blown away he's a really good kisser.

"Your a good kisser" he whispered

"Why are you whispering" I asked as I was laughing.

"Because I want to." he whispered again.

*****

It was about 12:30 and I we went down stairs for his dance he kept bugging me about.

Don't worry nothing happened just that single kiss. we just hung out and chatted.

We headed to the dance floor it was a medium song not slow and not fast, so he grabbed around my waist as my hands were around his neck while they were resting on his shoulder.

He tried putting his hand downer and downer until he reached my ass but I didn't let I pulled it right back up.

"Uhh uh that's out of your league mister don't you dare."

"Ok boss"

I lightly smacked him on his chest with the back of my hand."ouch that hurts"

"Aww do you want mama to kiss it and make it all better for you"

"Shut up" he whined like a kid again.

"Ok ok"

It was one in the morning on a Monday so I decided to get going I texted lizz and jeff to see if they needed a ride home, but they said they were fine. I asked josh and he said yes. we grabbed our stuff and hopped in the car.

"I have the hugest head ake ever" I complained as we were driving.

"Your not the only one" he said runnbibg his forehead."

****

When we arrived at Josh's house he asked if I wanted to come Down and I said "are you crazy it's 1:00 am"

"So my parents don't mind" he told me.

"I can't I need to go sleep we have tomorrow."

"Ok ok your loss of and extra 2 hours staring at my sexy face".

He unbuckled him self and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek "good night thanks for the ride"

"Good night see you tomorrow."

He closed the door and headed inside.

I was so tired I went home got ready for bed and jumped into my comfy bed and fell right asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hey guys please comment what you think it means a lot to me that people read my book hope you enjoy it

😘😘😘

Don't forget to comment and vote .