chapter 18: The night in, i thought...

Sarahs pov

Is he right for me. I Know we made out but is he the one, i was thinking to myself as i layed in bed my mum and brother had gone on a camping trip so i had the hole place to myself.

I decided to get my mind off things so i devided to junp in my pjs download a episode of pretty little liars and i made me some noodles to enjoy while watching.

After about two episodes passed i checked the time it was seven. I can't believe im staying in on a saturday night.

I havent been spending much time with my friends and i havent talked to jeff in a while as i was about to call him and tell him we need to catch up the door bell rang.

I went to answer it.

It was josh, i didnt know what to say he makes me so nervous when im around him.

"Um hi" i say

"You said we needed to talk"

I gave him room to step inside and he closed the door behind him.

Omg this is so awkward i hope we dont get in a fight.we were both sitting on the same couch there was about 4o centermeters bettween us he faced me and grabbed my hand.

"What i said last night about u likeing me im sorry about thay its just.. that the last time i was in a relation it didnt end well." He said

I moved a few inches closer "you can trust me".

"I know thats why im going to tell you what happened. All of it. It was about 2 years ago and i was in a relation ship with a girl named jasmin, she use to be in our shcool all before this happened .Jasmin hated me, but i didnt know that. we started of as friends and then things became serious. After almost 4 months of dating i trusted and thought i loved her. One saturday night we went to a party her friends were there, jasmin got me really drunk, drunk enoug for me to make stupid descitions, her best friends christina took advantage and slept with me. I didnt know she was taping to hole thing and i was going to tell jasmin."

He was breathing heavealy and was really angry i pulled my self closer only inchs away from each other.

" its okay continue." I wrapped his arms in mine tighter.

" the next morninh i found out jasmin had planned the hole thing to ruin my reputation she sent the video to almost everyone at school. She wrote under the video what a player.
Ever since then everyone thought i was a player so i went along with it.i made out with any girl i could find i was a tottal dick to everyone. Which i regret. Because i only did it to get over jasmin This made me popular and jasmin got mad. She left the school months after that happened. Before she left i asked her why she hated me so much, she replied " you were to up yourself and someone needed to teach you a lesson." i didn't know if she ever did have feelings for me but this changed me but when i met you i slowly started finding my old self again. Thats why i asked you if you acctually liked me. " i felt so bad for him i didnt know what to do so i hugged him so tight.

"I do.... i do like you." I said still hugging him.

He smiled at me his smile so cute i melt everytime i see it. "What do you want to do" i asked.

"Well theres a party but we dont have to go if you dont wa...."

"no im in the mood for a party, wait let me get ready." I ran upstairs chucked on some leather shorts and a white crop top that showed of my belly peercing, i put on some black heels. I looked it the mirror and i looked hot as, i then curled my hair not the knind of curls that are tight but the loose ones that fell off my head just right, i put on some make up and head back down. Josh was watching some television when i came down he lookes and his lips dropped.

" you look beautiful."

i felt a blush comming on my cheeks i tried hiding it but it didnt work. "thanks." I said with a face as red as a tomatoe. He smirked when he relized but he didnt mind.

"Are u ready" he grabbed the keys and we left.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well heres another chapter for ya laa hope u enjoy it. Xoxo

Will be updating real soon. Keep reading.