Chapter 11: so thankful

Sarah's pov
OMG!!! I can't believe it they did that for me but it was probably out of kindness no biggy, they probably just felt sorry for me. They walk through the cafeteria I run up to them, josh seems pissed of for some reason as he's sitting on the table but I don't know why.
"Omg I can believe u did that" I say pulling them into a hug.

"Anything for a friend" Jeff says winking at me, I smile back I haven't seen this sweet side of him before he would normally just tease me and all that but he seems happy today that's good I guess.

"What's up with josh" Chris blurts out as we turn around to see josh staring at us in the rudest way possible srsly he's starting to get on my nerves.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" I say to Chris as they both start laughing.

We returned to our table and josh didn't say anything the hole time I should probably ask him what's wrong at the end of class three, because then we both have art together.

*******
Class three was so boring we had history and idk how I survived it was probably Jeff that was keeping me entertained the hole time.

I close my locker once I get my books and turn around fast and smash I bump into someone, ouccchhhh my bum I fell straite on it.

He gives me his hand to pull me up but I decline and get up by myself using my palm and look striate infront of me is the football captain Alec. OMG OMG!!!! I can't believe I'm so clumsy enough to bump into him . He's probably going to snap at me he's one of the hottest guys in our year.

"Watch where your going sweetheart" he says winking at me did I forget to mention he's one of the biggest players you would ever meet.

"I'm not a sweetheart" I say to him looking him straite in the eyes to show him I'm serious.

"Fine then, watch were your going, bitch" he says

"I'm not a bitch either I'm Sarah" I say raising my voice abit at the bitch part.

"Well then Sarah I'm having this party on Thursday night at my place hope to see u there" and with that he walks off.

What a dog what makes him think I'm going to go to his party pfffttt. He can keep dreaming.

*****

I walk into art and i was 6 minutes late cause of what happened with Alec.
"Your late!" Mr bottaro scram

No shit Sherlock

" Excuse me " he says pushing he's glasses closer to his eyes

Ow shitt did I say that out loud.

"Go to the detention room immediately"

I turn around and exit the class room and I didn't strait away go to
The detention room cause who gives a fuckk!

I went to the bathroom and washed my face cause I felt really sick of what happened with Alec. I grab paper towels and dry my face feeling the refreshing water on my face dry up.

I leave the bathroom and start walking to the detention room.

I knock and enter
Great just the faces I wanted to see. NOT

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know this chapter was short but I just wanted to update.

Who do u think is in he detention room? Comment, vote if u think u know who they are.

I'll try updating more so sorry for keeping u guys waiting