chapter 17: the heart warming moment.

Sarah's pov

Thank the lord it's Saturday because I would have ruined his face.

What should I do today.

I think I'm going to call Dylan. We should get to know each other.

I grab my phone shearch his name on Facebook and there he was i got his number and dialed it.

It rang.

"Hello" the noise came through the phone.

"Hey Dylan its Sarah"i replyed.

"Hey Sarah what's up"

"Ummm I was thinking maybe we should hang and get to know each other better."

"Umm I'm kinda busy now but how about in an hour" he asked.

"Sure see you then" and with that we ended the call.

is this a good idea.

Josh's pov.

Fuck I'm such a douche.
I ruined Any chance I had with her, She looked really shocked and betrayed. but it's the complete opposite I was just trying to protect her.I should probably give her some space to cool off but I hope she still wants to be with me.

Now here I am sitting in the cloths I went to look out for her in. I hope she's okay. I tried her phone but she won't pick up and is declining it.

I am really worried I should probably go and check her house but she probably wouldn't even answer the door since I'm guessing she doesn't want to see me so I can explain why I said that.

*******

Sarahs pov

It felt kind of wierd yo just go by myself so i called lizzy up and told her about everything that happened and she couldn't say no. She came over and we were getting ready together as she brang the subject up.

"Dont you think he said that cause he can be hurt"
This made my stomath hurt and what if she was right.

"How can he be hurt he was a player" i say with a thousand thoughts running through my head.

We finished getting ready and i relized this wasnt the right thing to do.

"Lizzy i need to bail, i need to go check on him i cant go." I say hoping she will let me off cause i really want to find out what josh was on about.

"WHATT! Your going to bail on a freaking outing you planned. Hes going to think you set this up as a date!." She says looking at me straite in the eye.

"So your single, its time to have fun. WAIT.... are you even single?" I thought she might have met someone since the last time we talked.

"Yes but i want to keep myself single its better and i want to give my heart a break from all the drama, in a guys life." She says with a look that in her heart that shes been hurt before.

"Plz do this for me" i say and she nods.

"Thank you so much i owe you one."
I say as she smiled i grabbed my bag and left.

*******
Sarahs pov.

Iv been sitting in my car out side his house for about an hour thinking if i should knock, i finally desecide to knock.

I walk up the drive way and his cars here.

I know three times *knock *knock *knock.

The door opens and its josh, but he can hardly stand and he looks drunk.

Omg omg hes falling!, i grab his arm put it around my neck and take him to his room to rest it off. Hes really heavy must be the muscles.

Hes shirt had stains of alcohol on it so i decided to change it. I came to lift his shirt of and he said.

"No stop. I have a girlfriend.!" I didnt know if he was talking about me cause he didnt recognize me or about someone else, so i asked.

"Whos your girlfriend." I say.

He leans on the pillow and says
"Sar..ah" and his eyes shut. This made me smile he called me his girlfriend and he wouldnt cheat on me even if he was drunk. That was so cute. I put the blanket ontop of him and there was a note pad on his bed side table so i wrote.

We need to talk. Xx sarah

I placed a kiss on his cheek and left.

What he said made me think and it also made my day. All the way back home i was thinking about him.

***************
Lizzys pov

The door bell rang and i answer it.

"Dylan, uhh sa r ah had to bail she couldnt come sorry." I was freaking out so i decided to close the door.

But he put his leg infront of it and said "hey i have two movie tickets if ur not busy."

"Why not." I said and i a grabbed my bag and clised the door behind me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
IMPORTANT MUST READ.

Hey guys soz havent update In a while but ill update realu soon i promise. Xxx

Thabk you guys for reading my book it has reached 2.4k and that means alot keep reading xx.

IMPORTANT: im changing joshs carachter to tyler hoeclins
Tell me if i should. In the coments.