Chapter 9: the pillow fight

Sarah's pov

I was shocked because I hardly knew any standing at the door besides Lizzy and jake from my science class.

" Hey Sarah " pulling me into a right hug squishing my guts out.

"Hey lizzy" I said with a crack in my voice I was just shocked what if this turns into something big mom will kill me.

" This is jake, rose, Dylan, Jessica , Phillip and Lenard" she said as the smiled and waved,

"Guys this is Sarah my best friend" I thought it was weird for me to stare at the door with them standing there. What the hell was I thinking this is so going to get out of hand and end in a big mess.

"Come in" I say nicely greeting them in.

Some hugged me , some gave high fives and others just smiled.

Dylan walked In, I wasn't sure if it was the same Dylan that through the party and is mates with josh. I want to ask but he is going to think I'm crazy.

" Hi " he says staring at me.

"Hey you don't happen to be the Dylan that's friend with josh" I say to him in curiosity.

"Yeah I am he's a good mate of mine" he says smiling at me.

"Well I just thought I should let you know he's up stairs with cris and Jeff" I told him. The others headed to the living room and lizzy was waiting next to me.

"Sweet, where is he upstairs." He says climbing up a couple of steps.

" In the game room on the third floor " I raise my voice abet since he's already half way up the stairs.

Jeff's pov
I wonder who is coming I hope nothing big happens I wonder to my self just that second. Dylan walks in , GOD!!!! I hate this guy.

In nineth grade he played a prank on a girl taking her to the park pretending he likes her and just as she got undressed he stole her cloths and left her there, naked what a dough bag I know.

We also have history and not pleasant history.

He walks in and spots me sitting on the couch. I can tell he's not happy seeing me here as he heads to josh.

"Hey man" he greets josh

I don't know what Sarah was thinking but it probably wasn't her idea.
Me and Sarah have been friends since kindergarten and I'm pretty sure this is the works of lizzy.

I head downstairs to see around 6 people downstairs in the living room. I guess it's better to hang with them then Dylan.

" Hey guys" I say walking in the living room as I plant my self on the sofa next to Sarah and next to Sarah was lizzy.

"Who are these people?" I asked Sarah she looked like she had no idea I almost burst out laughing.

" Just some of Lizzie's mates" we hardly knew anyone here I knew she was thinking the same.

" Do you want to go to my room me and you and chat" she asks

That was so much better then staying here "yeah sure"

She tells lizzy, she replies and tells Sarah that she might come up later.

We head to her room.

I'm still abit angry that Dylan is here but seriously he's such and asshole he's like the prankster of our grade and him here means we have to watch our backs.

We walk into Sarah's room I love Sarah's house it's like my second home I know it off by heart, we spent weekends together here sometimes at my place but she likes to be at home.

She jumps on the bed like a two year old.

"Sooo... what you want to talk about?" she says as she jumps on her as and sits I'm the bed. Sometimes I wonder why I am her best friends them I wounded again what would I do without her.

"Dylan" I say to her

"What about Dylan?"

"Why did u invite him" I asked politely sitting next to her

"Well I didn't lizzy invited him" she says looking at me. I so knew it was her idea and I told u guys.

I smile at her and she smiles back.

"He's a dough bag ok just keep that in mind " I give her advice as I'm her friends and need to protect her.

" I know Jeff don't worry we are just friends"

"Good" I say smiling at her she smiles back and all if a sudden

Smack a pillow comes flying it my face.

She's laughing as she falls on her back on the bed and I grab a pillow and chuck it at her she does the Same.

Without even knowing it we are in a pillow fight.

I roll over to grab a pillow as she pulls me back and smack I fall off the bed pulling her with me.

She's very light. We are laughing so hard.

That's when I realize she's on top of me.
Our faces are nearly incise apart she looks me in the eyes.
I almost belive the look in her eyes but no she's playing with me.

There was a pillow beside me I grab it and smack on her face she falls off me and we are both on the floor next to each other laughing.

"We all know the winner of that round we me" she says hardly getting out the world through her laughter.

" Yeah in your dreams Sarah froud "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry guys I haven't updated in ages but I'll try my best because it's almost christmas as u all know and I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year

Tell me who I guys ship together but just wait for the next chapter to be sure because it has a little twist in it . 😏😏😏

Anyways guys just tell me who you guys ship and I'll update soon like 24 hours or something I promise

Don't forget to comment, vote and tell me who u ship.

I haven't edited so sorry if there is a lot of mistakes

####