Chapter3: The food fight and the awkward moments

We got at the cafeteria and we normally have a spare seat and j wanted that for Chris but for some reason josh was sitting there and he was sitting on the seat next to mine. why the hell was he there.

"Hey josh why aren't you sitting with your friends." I said looking at him curiously. As I was standing with Chris holding my tray.

"You are my friend"

"Ok Chris pull you a chat beside us". Josh normally sits with his friends but something was off I could sense it.

"so you going to the party Sarah" josh asked as he winked at me I couldn't believe my eyes. jeff was sitting beside him so he didn't really realises he winked at me but my friend Lizzy that was also sitting with us relized she looked at me the way I thought she would including Chris but he thought that was a normal thing.

"Yea I'm going u?"

"Yea want to go together"

"Uhh nope"

"Why"

"I'm going with Chris we are also going shopping after this for a dress I said and I relized I probably would regret that. we should go together he said looking at jeff, lizzy, Chris and I. I smiled and said "that's a great idea"

He smiled at me and went back to eating. there was something fishy going on with josh but I couldn't quite tell what it was and have I ever told u how cute he looks when he smiles well of order that's how he gets every girl.

As we were sitting and eating two girls where fighting over a guy "YOU BITCH YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!" she the grabbed her plate of spaghetti and Aimed at the girl. suddenly the girl ducked and sluschhhh on a students face the that student grabbed her mashed potatoes and aimed it at he with a kiss it landed on Lizzy's back since they were sitting on the table next to us.

Lizzy got so angry she grabbed her plate of soup and spilled it on them out of nowhere everyone was chucking food around including me josh and Chris but we were doing it for fun. I chucked my rice on Chris and he looked so funny we both laughed the place was a mess.

The cafeteria doors slammed open and in walked the prencable She scram "who started thiss!!!" they all pointed at the two girls.

One of the girl had the other in her hand and pulling on her hair.

The prencable said "use two in my office the rest of you call your parents to pick you up school is ending early today.

Everybody cheered and me and Chris Hughes but then we unhuged because it felt weird because hash was staring i knoged Josh a little and we laughed. For a second there I thought he was jealous but thankfully he snapped out of it.

"So you coming josh" I said cause I felt sorry.

"Where"

"We are going to go shopping earlier and then we will meat jeff and Lizzy there."

"Ok" I saw him brighten up a little that made me happy.

Chris, josh and I headed to my car we got in and I turned on the navigator

"Chris what's your address we need to get you cloths and you can shower at my place"

"Ow its 56 Mallacoota street wakeley"

"That's really close"

Chris was sitting at the front and josh was sitting at the back.

We drove to Chris's house.

"Wait here I'll be right back ok" he said.

"Ok Chris but be quick we need to go to Josh's house."