Chapter 4: the outfut to the party

Josh pov

"Omg this it is this is the one for you" Lizzy squealed in excitement.

She was right it was stunning and it would even look better on Sarah.

"You should get it" I said looking at her.

Her eyes opened widely staring at the dress it was kind of cute the way her expression was.

"omg this is the onee!!!!" Sarah said as she put the dress agains her body

It had lace at the top and was above her knees it was black and had short shoulder sleeves of lace.

She went in the changing room and 30 second later she came out.

My jaw dropped to the ground

Was I actually looking at Sarah or somebody else because she looked stunning in a friend way . I look at Jeff and Chris were like puppy dogs they were starring at her in such a wired way.

Sarah's pov

I bought the dress and we headed home because Lizzy had a dress already at my house she brought it with her last night when she was over.

*****

When we arrived it was 4:36pm that means my brother Luke was home and he started being annoying so we went to my room.

We were going to go to the party at 8 so we watched the movie Annabel.

I sat in the middle of Chris and josh because I was cold and if I was scared I could hide my eyes.

30 minutes through the movie Chris was whispering scary stuff in my ear that were really scary I kept moving into josh every time he did that and josh kept telling him to "cut it out Chris it's not funny she will get nightmares"

"Ok ok josh it was a joke" Chris said annoyed.

A scary part came on and I hid behind josh grabbing his arm and squeezing it.

"Are you alright" he whispered.

"Yea I'm fine"

I saw Chris from the corner of my eye look a bit jealous, was he jealous?because I already told him me and josh are just friends.

We continued watching and we were still holding hands josh was rubbing my hand relaxingly in a circular motion with his thumb on my thump.

******

The movie finished and we had to change.

They each went in a corner of my room to change in but there wasn't one for me and Chris so we went in the bathroom.

"You look stunning in your dress you know?"

"Thanks" I said as I smiled at him.

Chris took his shirt off and and his abbs

OMG I was so tempted to kiss him but I respected myself they even look better as the light hit them.

"You checking me out or what" he said laughing at me

"uhh no I wasn't pfft josh is hotter" I said trying not to show that I was checking him out

"ok change the. what are you waiting for"

I wrapped the towel around me and slipped the dress in form the top as I put my hand up to push the dress down my towel feel. SHITT this wasn't happening. I struggled to pull it down, from the lace part I could see Chris checking me out.

"Uhh need some help" he said as he was laughing at me.

"Yes please."

"Btw nice sexy red underwear you got

While he was pulling it down I could feel his fingers in the side of me going down with the dress.

There was a strip of hair on my face he put it behind my ear and said "there much better. And smiled at me.

"Thanks".

"Anytime sweet thang" what the hell was this really Chris I was talking to he was acting really strange.

After that I did my makeup slipped on my heel and check everyone else if they were ready, and yep they were.

"It was now 8:12 pm so we decided to get going.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys plz tell me if u enjoy it or not and don't forget to vote and comment I will be really happy you guys mean a lot to me

And dw ill post a photos of there heels in the next chapters media

Love you all xoxoxo