Chapter 1: before home room.

Sarah's pov

They say love always finds away but guess what I'm different I don't believe in love.

Today I woke up an hour earlier then usually because I wasn't bothered doing my homework during the week ends, I decided to do it in the morning.

I decided to Skype my best friend jeff humberson, well his real name is Jefferson but i call him jeff, me and jeff do everything together he is like my brother even though I don't need another one since I have 1 already but he's the better brother.

We completed the work together and chatted for a while when the clock hit seven thirty we ended the call and started getting ready i washed then started getting dressed I wore a floral singlet with skinny jeans,my grey jacket and my black flats. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my black hand bag and headed downstairs.

"Hey mum"

"Hey Sarah, sweaty come eat breakfast" she said as she was sitting on the coffee table.

"Thanks mum but I'm running late"I said as I grabbed my toast and took a bite out of it and then took a sip of my orange juice.

"See ya later mum I'm leaving" I said waving goodbye as I blow a kiss.

"See ya darling be safe"

My brother wasn't home because he left at 6:30 am because he had an morning class or I had to drop him . He is so annoying at times I feel like hitting my head through a brick but I know that's not possible.

******

I arrived in the school parking lot racing to the school doors as I see Jeff waiting for me and when he see's me he waves and I wave back as a smile appears on my face. I honestly don't know why but I wouldn't be able to live with out him.

But suddenly the smile went off his face and he pointed to my right and this big guy bumps into me.

I fell on my bum and it hurt a lot but all I cared about now are my books since they are all on the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry my bad here let me help you up" a deep voice said without me looking up I gave him my hand and he pulled me up off the floor.

"I'm sorry here are your books" he said after he had bent Down and grabbed them all.

"It's ok thanks" I said as I finally took a good look at him he had muscles on his hands like a football player would, he had blue eyes with brown hair and dimples on his face.

"Ok uhh I think we are late enough already" he said as he laughed.

"Yeah I think we Are" I said as I laughed with him.

"So I geuss I'll see you around"

"Yeah ok see ya later"

As he ran towards the school doors. Ow shittt I forgot to ask for his name.

"OI WAIT!!! I need to ask you something" I scram from the spot I was standing.

He scram "what is it!!!"

"What's your name!!"

"It's Chris frell you?!"

"Sarah froud"

He smiled and walked in the school.

I could see Jeff from the corner of my eyes rolling his eyes and smiling at me. That just made me crack up. I walked up to him "hey Jeff"I said as he was still smiling "hey love bird" he said as we walked into the school "shut up Jeff GOD I just met the guy"

We went to our locker and for some reason my class mate josh franko was leaning on my locker. Incase you didn't know josh flirts with every girl in this the school.

"Umm josh can you plz move I need to put my things in my locker" it just so happened to be that we were alone because the bell had already rang and Jeff's locker was at the other side of the school.

"Nope"

"Josh please I need to get to class" I said nicely as he smiled at me.

" I got an idea kiss me with your gorgeous lips first then I'll move"

I lightly pushed him off my Locker "in your dreams josh" I said looking at him

"Fine your loss" then he walked away. Josh is the school player he is annoying when all he wants to do is make put with girls like please give it a rest.

What was going on today god boys these days can't control them self.

Shittt!! I'm twenty minutes late.

I bolted it to home room as fast as I could because we only had 10 minutes left and I didn't want my teacher miss Layla to think I was cutting class or something because I'm not that type of student and never will be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys tell me who u guys ship josh or Chris and plz vote and comment and tell me what u think because it really helps thank you. Xoxox