Chapter 10: here we go again

Jeff's pov

It's 1:04 am and people start to leave Sarah's house, but I'm staying she asked me to sleep over since she is scared because she is the only on in the house tonight she was at the door saying good bye to the people As I was watching, Just as josh was leaving he leaned in and kissed her on the check, what is it with this guy, just then he turns to her ear and whispers something into Sarah's ear, I couldn't quiet make out what he was saying but I couldn't ask Sarah either she wold thing I'm some kind if freak but i was bound to find out.

She closes the door when se finishes letting them out and comes to me "you know it's a school night and we better get to sleep" I honestly think is it still early to sleep.

"Can we do something before we sleep I don't quite feel like sleeping right now."

I say putting a cute face on.

"Like what" she asks as she rolls her eyes

"Can we just talk? I asked.

"Ok about what" she says dropping her self on the sofa right next to me.

"First of all u never mentioned where your mum and brother are because from whT I remember she wouldn't let u do this in a million years."

"Ow she's in a business meeting In the city and she has one tomorrow as well so she decided to just stay in the city for the night , and Matthew is at his friends house for the night ."

I nod my head and say come on lets really sleep now it's 1:13 am" I say as I look at my watch

"By the rate this is going I don't think we will be able to wake up" she says

"Ok Jeff you can sleep in the guessed room on the third floor right next to my room." She tells me as she gets off her spot.

We head upstairs to the third floor before we enter we say our good nights and enter."

The room was so nice it had a double bed in the middle of the room with two bed side tables beside the bed and a tv stuck one the wall in front of the bed. it had two doors in the right I walk to them and open the two doors one is for a walk in rob and the other is a bathroom. It has a door at the end so I'm guessing the guest room and Sarah's room share this bath room.

I am so tired I Jump into the bed I put an alarm on my phone it was so comfy I fell strait asleep.

********

Sarah's pov

I wake up to the sound of Jeff's alarm ringing in my ears. I walk into his room and jump on top of him as I try to wake him up.

He wakes up rubbing his eyes "what's the time" he asks

"It's 6:45 am hurry up and get out of bed , get dressed so we can eat breakfast" I tell him

I headed back to my room closing the bathroom door since I entered from there.

I locked it from my side since I needed to shower and I wouldn't want him walking in on me. I slowly strip and jump into the shower

The water felt so good falling down my back.

20 minutes later...

I exit the shower and check the time it's 7:05 I feel fresh and ready for the day.
I wrap my towel around me and go to check on Jeff.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!
he's still in bed omg we are going to be late if he doesn't get up we have to be at school by 8:00

"Jeff!!!" I scram

His eyes shoot open, I felt bad cause I think I scared him

"Sorry I accedently fell asleep" he tells me as he exits the bed I go to my room and dry myself abit more.

I looked in my closet I took out this black singlet with some blue skinny jeans, my favourite plain black flats and my jacket with my grey beanie since I wasn't bothered straitening my hair.

I get dressed and tell Jeff I'll meet him downstairs soon.

I poor cereal in a bowl and pored some milk over it.

5 minutes later...

Jeff comes jogging down the stairs warring a plain white short sleeved shirt with his jeens.

Jeff has cloths over my house because he normally sleeps over so he decided to keep some here just in chase, I think that was a good idea.

I Ask him what he wants to eat and he says whatever I'm eating.

So I poor him some and hand it to him.

We talk and eat until we finish.

I look at the time it's 7:39

"We should go" I tell him

"Yeh we should"

We walk to the front door and head to school.

******

We enter the school doors and everyone is staring at me and I smell something fishy, they are all whispering and some are pointed and some are giving me dirties.

"Wth happened yesterday that they are all stairing".

A random girl comes up to me and asks "is it true you slept with Julie's boyfriend Dylan last night"

Before I could answer

Jeff blurts out pretty angrily " no what the hell she was with me last night who said such a thing" he asked the girl.

"Julie came I to school this morning crying her eyes out we asked what's wrong and she said he cheated on her with you , but idk if that's true."

"Well it's not" Jeff barks at her , the girl walks away
I go to my locker and Chris is getting out his stuff. He looks at me and tells me

"Don't worry I don't believe any of it. " closing his locker

"Well good cause none of it is true"

He smiles at me and says "were in the same class science so we might as well just walk together"

"Yh good idea"

I'm so angry that I want to punch Julie in the face and btw did I tell u that Julie is the school slut she has slept with almost every guy and still manages to get a boyfriend.

We head to class together and as we enter Chris whispers "sarah sit next to me " I grab a seet and sat next to him .

**********

Sitting with lizzy and josh in the cafeteria, I couldn't quite help but wonder where Chris and Jeff are .

"Attention " the speakers go off

"Here to day is the two wonderful boys Chris and jeff to tell you the ugly truth". Ohh my god what's going on

"Julie walked into school today thinking she could fool everyone with here rumors , she did a great job alright up until now, Chris saw Julie pay Dylan to go along with her little rumer and he accepted since she was his girlfriend. Yesterday night Sarah was with me so I don't quite understand how she can be in two places at once. The funny thing is she couldn't have done it after the time we spent together because we had a sleep over, so ladies and gentle men I here by tell u that the rumer is fake and Julie is a jealous black hearted bi..." They stoped talking as the miss hypo came marching towards them

"Boys you have some explaining to do" she barked at them

And Jeff couldn't get any cheekier but he then says "thank you" and closes the mic.

I can't believe they did that for me it's so hard to get to the mic and I can't believe they risked getting into trouble for me.

Wow I have some really good friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Hey guys I didn't edit this because I would have to writ it all over again cause I would realize how shitty it is.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Don't be a quite reader comment what you think

Love you guys xoxox😘😘😘