Chapter 16:Its friday

Josh pov

Ding ding ding

The bell is ringing and I am freaking out like crazy I can't believe what happened yesterday, I think it was a dream.
Haven't seen her yet but I have no idea what I'm going to do if I do see her.

I hear shouting from the other hall way and I realise it was Chris and Sarah.
"YOU KISSED HIM!"
"Yes I did got a problem." She replied causeing me to smile I am still walking towards them.

"YOUR MINE YOU UNDERSTAND". He shouts at her leaning in as she's trying to back away.

I get there and I pull him away from her and slam Him against the lockers, hoping to hurt him really badly.

He takes it in for a minute, and all I see is a punch right a across my face.

"You chucked the first punch"

Sarah's pov

This was so hard to watch
Chris punched him his lips started to bleed but he touched it and realized he crossed the line.
he said "you chucked the first punch"
And started punching him another after another. till he fell on the ground.
"And correction she's not yours." OMG this made me melt I can't believe it.

He looks at me and I just stare at him he walks towards me grabs my hand and we leave.

"Where we going I ask" as a creek in my voice separated the sentence.
"Just come with me please".

So I listened.

We sat in his car and drove off.

30 minutes later and we were still driving and it was peace and quite .

The blood on his mouth was dryed and he still looked good how was that possible.

He then came to a stop infront of a cabin. We went in side and he took me to the living room.there was a fire place and it was beatiful.

we say down and he started to talk but he the winced after it started to hurt him his lips.

"Wait I'll clean that up for you" I say

"No it's okay".

"No I have to u done a lot for me already."

He tried to smile but winced again.
And I laughed.

I got to the kitchen grabbed a bowl of hot water and a cloth to clean his lips.

I got there and he was waiting. I sat down next to him and grabbed his face gently making it face me. I was staring at his lips as I dabbed it lightly on them slowly as the blood started to come off .

I did this a couple more times until all the blood was cleaned up.

"There all done".

I smiled at him.
"Thanks" he smiled back.
"Anytime"

"Uhh look I'm sorry I ....."

I grabbed his face and slowly placed a kiss on his lips. he looked into my eyes and he came in for the seconed one and the third one.

"So your lips are all better now" I smirked at him while we were still close.
"Yep cause I had you to take care of me." he winked.
I grabbed him and kissed him again it was like he was my addiction I couldn't stop I just wanted more.
All of the sudden I feel something under me to carry me and flip me on top of him one leg on each side. But I just continued kissing him he wrapped one hand around my waist and one was on my neck.

While my hand was in his hair and on the back of his neck.
I placed small kisses on his slit lip feeling sorry for him cause I know this cut was all my fault.
His body warmth was unbelievably amazing and and his legs intertwined with mine made me blush.

He pulls his lips of mine and puts his head against mine.

"Sarah" He whispered
"Yeh" I replied

"Do you like me" seriously what the hell is wrong with him after all this he thinks I don't like him I get if him.
Grab my bag and head for the door.

"Your so full of shit" I tell him and I slam the door after me

"Wai...."

This is when I relized it was raining.

I started running and running.

I didn't want to stop cause I know he was somewhere near.

I have no idea where I am and I have no ride this fucking sucks. I see a car coming ahead, it was slowing downi"

"Ma,am do you need a ride it's really not a good time for a walk right now."

"Yes please" I say hardly getting the words out I was practically frozen.

I hope in. I tell him my adress and he drives.

"You live further away from here what are you doing here with no ride."

"Well you see I cam here with my boyfriend and in the middle of making out in his cabin he stops to asks if I like him".

"Ouch" he says
"Well don't take this the wrong way but boys that ask that are either players or have been hurt before, you have to find out what type of guy he is." he tells me.

"He use to be a player but now I don't know." I tell him thinking what if josh was actually hurt.

"Oh honey a player will all ways be a player no dought about that." He tells me.

*******

Here you go sweet heart home safe and sound .

"Thanks" I open the door to leave.

"Wait I didn't get your name ." I tell him " It's Charles" he smiles.

" Well Charles it was nice meeting you thanks for the ride."

"Anytime helping people is my thing". Saying that he drives off waving bye from out  the window.

I spend the rest of the day eating popcorn and watch pretty little liars and a bunch of other movies.
While I was sitting comfy in my sweat pants and a singlet with my blanket around me since it was still raining.
It's been 4 hours since I left josh at the cabin I wonder what he's doing now.
***********
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So guys here u got chapter 16 all done.

Enjoy, don't judge it's unedited write it at 1:20 am appreciate it

Love u guys so glad to see my book at 2.12k I'm so happy I literly had a party when I say it my house fell down. lol

I love u guys so much if u have to to comment plz do id like to know what u guys think.

Xoxoxo written with love for you guys.