chapter 14: the good news

guys can i just sayy my book eached 1k and i cant believe it omg im screaming all thnx to u guys i love you call continue reading.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

chapter 14: the good news

sarahs pov

we were sitting and watching the babadook which is a horror movie and can i just say it wasnt even scary cause i wasnt paying attention i had to tell someone what happened i had to get it out of me. sitting on this couch with josh on my side was really nice im pretty  sure i can trust him to help me make the right choice. hes a good friend hes nice. why not?.

"josh can i trust you with anything? i mutter out scaring him

"ofcourse" he says pauseing the movie to give me his full attention

i take a deep breath and i start telling him everything.

" chris tried to kiss me and i dont know what to do, i dont know what to feel, i have to tell someone i need advice, i told him i have mixed emotions and that is true but i dont want t go to school tommorow, i dont what to face him again" when i finished it was silent abit and he replyes

'wow' great all he had to say was wow.

" what should i do" i ask hoping he can help me out and also get me out of this mess.

"well sarah to be honest its really up to you if u like the guy you should date him if u dont you shold stay away , ignore him or tell him you dont feel that way about him and you just want to be friends and at the end of the day you should do what your heart tells you and if you want to start like a relationship or something" that really helped alot and at the moment i really dont trust my heart since it has landed me in the worst situations in past experience but maybe just maybe it will be right this time .

"ok thanks" i say getting interupted as my phone rings

i look at the screen it was jeff because i took this really cute photo of him sleeping and put it as his photo id, josh saw the photo and he straight away started laughing i on the other hand covered my screen as i answered.

"omg we are going on a trip with the school to watch a cricket game on monday and we return at midnght, that is so awsome anyways where are you?" he said while me and josh started screaming and hugging.

"im at home, come over when school finishes" i say in an excited voice,

" cant got work bye" and the call ends

today was wednesday and alecs party was tommorow i wasnt sure if i was going even if theres a chance im going there is no way im going alone. josh might ask me to go with him if i bring it up.

so i turn to josh while the movie was still paused.

" you going to alexs party" i ask

"yeah you?" josh says looking at me

"i dont know yet" i tell him looking woried

"come on its the biggest party of the year and you cant miss out if you want we willl go together" he says trying to pull of a cute face.

"fine only for you" he smiles and goes back to eating his pop corn and watching the movie.

Wth I can belive I accepted going to this party it's tommorow and lizzy will kill me but im going to take her with me and maybe just maybe she will find a guy.