Chapter 3

Michael

I was out shopping with Gianna for Laylani’s upcoming birthday party. I don’t know why we were already shopping it wasn’t for another month and a half, but she insisted to get her gifts now and not wait until the last minute. What gifts does a 2 year old need that she already didn’t have? I decided not to argue with her about this one.

“Michael do you think Laylani would like this new bedroom set?” I looked at the extravagant all white princess furniture display. I don’t think she needed this she still could fit in her bed at home but this chick always found a reason to spend my money.

“Does it have to be all white Gianna? You know Lani loves to color on everything now.”

“I wish she would color on this furniture. It is a theme Michael it’s about time we get our princess a new bed.” She exclaimed.

“I think that she will be fine in the bed she has now G.” I really didn’t want to debate this with her but getting Lani a new bed just doesn’t make any sense to me right now.

“Michael… Listen if we get her the bedroom set before her third birthday we won’t have to get one for a few years. Besides she needs to stop sleeping with us in our bedroom. She has to learn to be comfortable sleeping in her own room.” Gianna had a point but I still don’t think it was needed now.

“Alright baby girl whatever you say.” I let her have her way so it would be one less thing she complains about for a while.

**

After doing most of the shopping for Laylani’s early birthday presents. Gianna and I went to an early dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Downtown L.A. Even though I wasn’t the best boyfriend and at most times I was selfish and careless about her feelings. I wanted to show her that I was worth it and I wasn’t some dumb ass nigga that knocked her up. I honestly love her and my Laylani and will do almost anything to keep them in my life.

I just didn’t want to lose two of some of the most important people in my life for these groupie hoes out here. I wanted Gianna to realize that I was willing to put in the effort to make this work for the most part, even though on most days it didn’t seem like so.

“So I was thinking we let Laylani stay at Heather and Trell’s for the night or a few days and we have some time to ourselves. Real time to do whatever you want to do.” I pulled out my phone to text Trell and he text me back saying it was not a problem. The only thing I had to do is get Gianna to relax and not try to take control and let me be the man I want to be.

“Baby that would be perfect what did you have in mind.” She looked over to me with that look in her eye. That look when I know exactly what she wants and she can’t wait to get home to get it. She was going to get that and much more.

“Don’t get yourself in trouble Gia.” I snickered to myself and wrapped her hand in mine and planted a light kiss on it. I let her hand go and she reached over and started stroking my dick right through my jeans. If she thought doing that would make me pull over then that was the result. I was about to fuck her right in the backseat of this car. Good thing there was a couple of deserted roads we went down to get to our home.