Chapter 17

Michael

I caught myself staring at her as the song played through the speakers. I was still mesmerized by everything about her after all these years. It felt good to be back on good terms with her. Watching her enjoy listening to this song almost made me forget about her two timing ass skank of a girlfriend in the next room. She ain’t shit for real. What if I had ignored that sound of moans coming from that room and went back to my studio session. Chitta would’ve saw that shit and been heart broken. The fact that she did this and Chitta was here only in the next room makes her  fucking thot of all thots. That shit still has me hot. I can’t sit here and not tell her anything but I don’t want to fuck up her good mood. Sally or whatever the bitch’s name is don’t deserve Chitta especially if she is going to run around fucking niggas in studios and shit. Ho ass bitch.

“Mikey what’s good with you? You look like you’re worried about something?” Chitta tapped my knee snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I’m good, you like the song?” I lied but then I felt bad about it. I couldn’t sit here and let her get played by this basic broad.

“I like it a lot. It has a smooth vibe, radio will like it. Your fans will love it.” She smiled and bobbed her head to the song.

“Actually can I talk to you about something in the hallway real quick?” I stood up hoping she will follow me.

“Yeah what’s wrong Michael?” I stood silent thinking of how I was about to tell her that her girlfriend was cheating on her. She had a concerned look on her face waiting on me to say something. I brushed my hand down my face and exhaled deeply.

“You happy with this girl?” I let out.

“Wait what? Where is this coming from?” She crossed her arms over her chest.

“Are you happy with this girl, more or less is she happy with you?” I became a little angry. I didn’t want anyone to fuck her over. She had already been through so much. She didn’t need this shit.

“I mean I guess I am. Why?” I looked at me waiting for me to say something.

“Why? Chitta she’s cheating on you with this nigga Kid Ink. In that studio room right there.” I spat pointing at the door five away from us.  I didn’t mean to say it so hurtfully but I couldn’t stand to see her be fucked over.

“You’re lying. Michael do you even want me to be happy?” She started sobbing. Fuck I didn’t want to make her cry but I had to tell her. I wish I could have said it differently though.

“Why would I lie about—-” My explanation was cut short by the studio door opening and Stacie walking out hand in hand with this nigga. Does this ho have no shame?  Caught in mother fucking action. They began walking back to the session I’m guessing everyone in his crew were at.

“Stacie what the fuck is going on?” Chitta spat. Stacie turned on her heels while mustering out “shit” under her breath

“Baby I can explain.” She rushed over to a now crying Chitta hoping she could get out of whatever trouble she could be in.