Chapter 14

Chitta

*A week Later*

Stacie asked me to come over her house at 7. I thought she had wanted a ride so we could go out to dinner. Once I’d arrived I noticed she had redecorated. There were some pillows randomly scattered around and curtains hung along the walls. It reminded me of a Moroccan palace. The only lighting in the room was from a few candles. I had no idea that she had planned a romantic night inside.

“Stac where are you hiding?” I spoke a little louder than normal so she could hear me from wherever she was in her home. I took off my jacket and shoes to make myself comfortable.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” She emerged from the kitchen with a plate in hand. She took my hand in hers and led me to sit with her.

“This is so sweet baby. What did you make?” This was the first time she cooked for me. Actually the first time anyone has cooked for me. I was very excited. I will definitely have to return the favor.

“This is a zucchini fritter.” She picked up one dipped it in a red tomato like sauce and fed it to me.

“This is delicious.”

“They’re my mom’s recipe the sauce as well.” I went to grab a napkin to wipe the sauce from the side of my mouth. We finished off the fritters and had some small talk. She also let me know Isabelle was at her friends for the weekend.

“What else is on the menu?”

“What do you want first?” She arched an eyebrow and sent me a sexy smirk.

“Whatever you want to feed me?” I leaned in to kissed her gently on her peach flavored lips. When we pulled apart she bit my bottom lip lightly. She knew that that shit did something to me it always does. Now I no longer wanted the food she cooked, I’ll have that later.

I cupped her face in my hand then pulled her into a deeper kiss. She began to explore my petite frame stopping at my ass slapping it lightly and sliding her hands in my back pockets. A small moan escaped my mouth and into hers. I felt a smile creep across her face. I fell forward onto her laying in between her legs. I trailed kisses from her ear to her neck biting lightly but not leaving marks. I buttoned her shirt and slid it down off her shoulders and kissed her lightly all over her collarbone. I pulled my dress over my head and threw it somewhere in the room. She leaned up to kiss me and trailed soft pecks down my neck and collarbone. She popped my pierced breasts out my bra and fondled them between her thumb and index finger. I threw my head back once she slipped my left one in her warm mouth. I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans but there wasn’t any avail. She trailed kisses to naval to my waistline while my breathing became faster because I knew what was coming next. She pinned me to the floor pulled off my panties with her teeth. Without warning Stacie dove right in with her snake like tongue into my kitten.

“Shhhh…” I let out. I ran my hands through her curly hair pushed her face deeper.

This was all new to me. Not having someone perform this on me, but this was my first time ever being with a female. It wasn’t weird for me at all. I actually think I could enjoy it. We never had sex before, but I can tell it would be wild. Just by the way she rotated her tongue on my stiff clit. She knew exactly where to kiss, lick and touch me. It was as if she got signals from my brain telling her exactly how to please me.

She separated my lips with her fingers then ran her tongue from my opening to the tip of my clit sending chills through my entire body. Her fingers stiffened as she pushed them in and out of my tight middle.

“I’m ab-ab-out to cu-mmm. Ahh fuck.” My body tensed up and I felt a release that I haven’t had in I don’t know how long. No one and I mean no one has ever made feel this way. I’ve had orgasms before but this was by far some other worldly shit.

“Come here.” Still trying to catch my breath, I reached out for Stacie and kissed her more passionately than I’ve ever kissed anyone in my life. I don’t know but I feel like this girl is trying to make me fall in love with her.

“Sit on my face baby.” I let out through our kissing. I pat her on her ass to move her along a little faster. She sat above my face as I pulled of her panites once they were off I lowered her onto me. She smelled so sweet I was fiending to see what she taste like.  I stroked my tongue along her lips, then separated them so I could toy with her clit. I sucked on it gently.

“Mhm. Baby just like that.” Stacie moaned as she bit her bottom lip. She pushed my hair out of my face and pushed herself onto me. As I gripped her ass I drove my tongue into her as fast as I could then slowed down only to speed up again.

“Fuck Ch-Chi. Don’t st-stop.” I didn’t plan on stopping well not until she came all over my face so I could savor her delectable flavor. I looked up to her and she didn’t know where to put her hands.They moved from her breast to her hair then the couch. I dipped my index and middle finger inside her and arched them so they would hit her g-spot. Her breathing began to speed up and her walls started to tighten and contract rapidly. I pushed my fingers into her faster and harder.

“You gonna cum for me baby?” I wanted her to answer but I could tell she couldn’t muster out anything but whimpers and moans. I leaned up to kiss on her clit and sucked on it gently. I felt a warm liquid run down my hand. I removed my hand stuck it in my mouth and licked all of her juices off of it. She did in fact taste as good as she smelled and looked. I was glad my first time was with her. She slid down and kissed me just like I kissed her before. This is something I could definitely get used to. Every single minute of it.