Chapter 4

Gianna

Michael thought he was slick for real. He thought he was going to put me to bed then sneak out and go to the club with Chris. As soon as I heard his car pull out the driveway I jumped in the shower and did my make up. I went through my many dresses and shoe selections before I finally selected an outfit. I was tired of being treated like a second class citizen by him. I no longer want to be with him it is at his convenience. I loved him and I needed him to be a good father and a good man if he wanted to continue to be in my life as such. I decided to call my girl Kerra to make sure she was ready so I could make my way to get her.

“Girl are you ready to go?”

“Yes I’m just throwing a few curls in my hair the I’ll be ready. Where are you?”I giggled to myself.

“I’ll be there in about 10 minutes or less.” I reapplied my lipstick in the rearview mirror before I pulled out of my driveway. I was actually 30 minutes away but I told Kerra I was closer so she would hurry she usually takes forever.

“Shit iight I’ll be done in five.” She ended the call and I made my way to her house.

We got to Greystone and I saw Michael and Chris in V.I.P acting a fool. I got something for that ass. Surprise baby I’m here now. I walked up the stairs with Kerra to the V.I.P section and gave Chris a hug and brushed by Michael like he wasn’t there. That made him angry as hell but ask me if I give a fuck. I sat down on one of the plush couches and poured myself some champagne. While Kerra casually flirted with Chris and Michael just stared at me like he was crazy.

“Yo what you doing here G.” Michael asked me trying to hide his anger but that didn’t work at all.

“I could asked you the same thing Michael.” I sipped my Pinot noir and started a conversation with a female sitting beside me.

“That’s how you wanna be Gianna. Fine.” He walked out of the V.I.P section. I would’ve went after him but I could care less about his attitude. It’s about time he has shown me respect.

Chitta

I was getting ready to go out but then I realized I didn’t have any club attire. Well nothing that fit

anymore. I did drop some of the baby wait but over the years I ended up putting it back on. I didn’t want to break the agreement that I made to Cassie.  

“Chitta why aren’t you dressed yet girl we’re leaving in a like 30 minutes.” She stood by the door flashing a Colgate smile.

“I unfortunately don’t have anything to wear. Since this is my first night going out I want to look different than I usually do.” I admitted. I would usually just wear sneakers with some cute shorts but I have this weird desire to be more sophisticated and sexy.

“I have the perfect thing hold on I’ll be right back.” She disappeared into the hallway and five minutes later emerged with a four different outfit combinations.

“This is a lot. I thought you said the perfect thing as in one.” I giggled and tried on the first combination.