Chapter 13

Chitta

The nerve of this bitch. It already bothered me that I was here and she sat at this table with me.

“Naw fuck that you over here making small talk with the bitch so I asked her about her bastard so what?” Once this bold bitch said that I grabbed my glass of champagne off the table and flung the whole thing in her direction.

I leaped over the table and grabbed a fistfull of her hair and started to hit her. First she kept disrespecting me as a woman. Then this bitch had the audacity to bring up my son in this. One thing I hated was disrespect. Also she knew that we never got along. We always argued. Never been into a physical altercation, but I couldn’t stand this girl.

“You stupid bitch. Get off of me.” Kerra screeched grabbing my hair and hitting me in my face a few times. I didn’t care if I lost this fight. As long as I got my hits in. I felt tears run down my face. I was angry for the simple fact that she could stoop so low.

“Sochitta let her go.” I heard a familiar female voice say. I didn’t listen though.

“Baby, stop there are kids here.” Stacie tried pulling me off, but failed. I balled up my fist and hit Kerra in the her jaw. She fell to the ground bringing me with her since she had a hold on my hair.

I heard a lot of voices and kids cries. I really didn’t want to have to be the one to do this. I knew I had to stop, yet we continued to fight.

“Yo Chitta chill out ma. You’re better than this.” Michael wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me off. This broad Kerra still had a hold on my hair. I began to kick her multiple times with my size 6 feet.

“Let her go Kerra.” Chris yelled at her.

“No Chris, look what she did to me. Move out my way.” Kerra muttered.

“Kerra let her the fuck go now.” Michael managed to keep one arm wrapped around my waist and get my hair free from Kerras hands.

“You stupid bitch. I swear imma beat your ass.” I looked up to see her try to run towards me so I attempted to do the same. Michael had a tight hold on me so I couldn’t fidget free if I wanted to.

“Yo, Honey chill.” I heard Chris say. That irritated me even more.

“That’s not my fucking name.” I spat over Ty’s shoulder. I stopped going by that name when I deaded my rap career.

“I’m gonna grab Isabelle and wait for you in the car. Go clean up.” Stacie walked over to me moving some of my messy hair behind my ear.  She walked away and looked for her sister.

Michael still held on tight and carried me into his house. Tears fell down my cheeks as we brushed through a crowd and entered the bathroom. He cleaned the minor scratches on my face. The stinging of the peroxide made me cringe but nothing too major. There was a weird silence between us so I decided to speak up. He stared at me deeply, but he had this look in his eyes I wasn’t familiar with.