☘︎︎

Ryuji accidentally woke up at 2 am in the morning, it's something that always happens if she sleeps too early. She walked downstairs to grab a cup of water and went back to her room. She grabbed her books from her bag until she noticed the choco milk and the note.

It was from Jisung, she already knew, she recognized his handwriting. After drinking the water she also drank the milk. The note read,

Hello Kang Ryuji this is Jisung and uh i just want to say that i'm very grateful to have met you even though we were kind of awkward in the beginning but..isn't that every friendship? Anyway, hopefully we can spend the rest of our years together being very good friends. I'm happy that i transferred here even though you're basically the only friend i have made so far, but i don't really mind. In such a short time we have gone through some moments...even those uncomfortable ones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But anyways, that was it! I'll see you tomorrow again and uh we can go out again and it will be my treat! (: Jisung Pwark.

She smiled at the note and hung it up on her wall of memories. By the way, Ryuji has had friends other than Jisung, but Jisung is still her second friend in her life time. She was actually friends with Aeri for some time but she doesn't know why exactly she had turned her back but it doesn't matter anymore, but she did lose confidence in having friends.

Ryuji still had pictures of Aeri and her but she keeps them locked in a box for future events. She looked at her phone and saw it was just 3 am so she went to her closet and picked out some clothes. She wasn't a very dressy person and mostly wear a simple sweater and leggings.

When she goes to school everyone wears a uniform of course but since she wanted to go out with Jisung again and grabbed some random clothes. After some time she was finally happy with her choice and laid down in her bed and tried falling back to sleep.

~

When she arrived at school Jisung was actually earlier than her and greeted her in front of the school. "Hello Ms Kang!" He greeted her cheerfully.
"Hi? How come your so...cheerful?" She asked but he just shrugged in response and locked his arm with hers. A bit freaked out she looked at him weirdly but she let it go since she wasn't very much in the mood.

"So...we're going today right?" Jisung asked her as he stopped in front of her. She nodded and moved him aside to enter their classroom. Aeri stood just in front of her with sad eyes. "Ryuji," she started. Before she could finish her sentence Jisung was already trying to protect her. "Ryuji i need you," Aeri says as she took her hand out.

Ryuji hesitated but took it anyway and Aeri took her to the girls' bathroom but Ryuji stopped in her tracks. "What's wrong?" Aeri asked but understood immediately when she noticed where they were heading. Ryuji was probably traumatized. "Don't worry i won't do anything."

Then they both entered. Once they did Aeri collapsed to her knees in front of Ryuji. "Ryuji! I'm so sorry! Can you please tell your parents to bring me my parents back?!" Aeri begged, Ryuji wasn't sure of what was happening. "What do you mean?"
"You don't know? Your parents are threatening my parents to quit their job if i don't apologize to you and stop bullying you..."

So that was what her parents were doing the whole time. "I..i didn't know," Ryuji replied. "I'm so sorry ok? I...i really am i'll leave you alone from now on!" She pleaded. Ryuji just nodded and Aeri thanked her and left the bathroom to probably call her parents.

Ryuji walked back to the classroom where Jisung was worriedly waiting for her. "Are you alright? Did she do anything?" But she shook her head and Jisung sighed in relief. "We're still going out right?" Ryuji asks and he nodded smiling.

After school Ryuji dressed up, very casually yet dressy. She was actually excited even though she and Jisung had been on quite a lot of dates as friends together. This time it just felt a bit more special.

Jisung called her up and they went to a cafe/restaurant. They also had a little karaoke time in the car. "You sit here, i'll go order okay?" Jisung says to which she obeyed.

She took her phone out and took a picture of herself, sure it was awkward to do but she needed it for her memories since she tends to forget things a lot.

When Jisung came back they sat together and drank their drink. When he was on his phone for a bit she took the moment to take a picture of him. Even though you couldn't see his face that well it was still very cute.

Later they thanked the waitress once she came over with their orders. Jisung had ordered boba with a donut and he ordered the same for her. "Jisung, could i try your glasses?" She asks as she was already reaching out for them. Jisung took them off and placed it on hers.

"You look cute," he smiles and booped her nose to which she froze. The fuck did he just do? She thought. He chuckled at the weirdo in front of him. Guess she wasn't used to that stuff.