☘︎︎

Since they've became friends a walking down streets or parks together has become a daily thing for them. They both like long walks so that's why.
They told each other stories that they usually never shared with anyone and they found out a lot of new things about each other.

They also found out that their two older brothers went to the same schools and were good friends, but Jisung said they grew apart since they had different dreams. "I know what we could do today," Jisung gasped due to a good idea.

The two stopped walking and faced each other. He shook Ryuji wildly, "we should reunite them!" He exclaimed. It was a good idea she had to admit, but she wonders how Rowoon would feel when they meet. "It's weird right? Your brother is a what? Dj? My brother wants to be a painter, he's very creative."

He nods, "you know, my brother did tell me that they had the same dream. They were going to be artists but somehow something messed it up." Ryuji couldn't believe her ears. Her own brother wanted to become an artist but never told her?
"Why don't we reserve a table at a café or something and let them meet each other?" She suggested. Jisung thought it was a good idea so they called their brothers and told them to meet their little siblings at the café.

"I hope this ends well," Jisung says worried something might happen since the two don't know much of their brothers past.

Ryuji and Jisung were both hiding close to the table that they had reserved for their brothers. Finally after some time waiting Jisung's brother stepped in, Daesung. He sat on the chair by the table where Jisung told them to meet. Not so long after Ryuji's brother Rowoon stepped in.

The two made eye contact and were shocked by the sight of each other. "Daesung..."
"Rowoon," they pulled each other in a hug and had a little laugh together. "It's been so long! God i feel a tear in my eye," Daesung chuckled as he wipes the tear away. "I've never seen my brother shed a tear before," Jisung whispered.

"So, how have you been?" Rowoon asks. "Well, i have been dj-ing for 4 years so i haven't really achieved anything big yet. What about you?" Daesung flipped the question. "I've been well.."
An awkward silence filled in the room making the two younger kids chuckle but they weren't heard luckily.

After a minute of whole silence Daesung finally spoke. "Listen, i'm sorry for what happened in the past. I shouldn't have blamed you, it was my fault, my fault that we didn't pass the audition," Daesung sobbed making Rowoon very quiet. Daesung wasn't surprised though, Rowoon has always been very quiet.

"It's fine, it was the past. We should just deal with the life we have now," Rowoon reassured him and gave him a pat on his back. They asked a waiter to come and they ordered food, Daesung offered to pay so Rowoon just went along with it.
"After this is over, we need to ask them about it," Jisung says and Ryuji was all in his plan.