☘︎︎

"Well i didn't expect that," her father chuckled. They were talking about each others days and Ryuji had told them that her first friend was a guy. Her father wasn't a protective father, he was laid back and didn't mind Ryuji having guys as friends since she never really had a friend.

Her brothers made a few little jokes that even made her chuckle. "I wonder how your guys' relationship will end up," her mother joked too. After dinner she went to her room, she was came out of the shower and saw a text.

Unknown
Hey! This is Jisunggg

Ryuji
Hi

Jisung
Wow, your a dry texter

Ryuji
I don't text people

Jisung
Hehe i can see that

Ryuji
What do you want anyway?

Jisung
Well since we're friends now i was wondering if you have plans tomorrow after school?

Ryuji
Do i look like someone who has plans?

Jisung
Can you give me a clearer answer

Ryuji
I don't have plans

Jisung
Great! Then we'll hang out after school ok? No backing out! Byeee!

She put her phone down after shaking her head in annoyance. Is this how friendships work? One is a very annoying friend while the other is calm?
She tucked herself into bed and closed her lamp and went off to sleep. She wonders how school is gonna be now that she's actually friends with someone, probably not much.

~
They weren't in the cafeteria even though it was lunch time, instead they were the only students hanging out in their classroom. Jisung was showing her how he could fit a whole spoon in his mouth but the girl wasn't fazed.

Jisung gave up and looked at her, "your pretty you know that?" He blurted making her snap into reality. "Shut up," she says making him smirk. "I'm not kidding though," but still she disagreed with him leading him to shrug in defeat and he continued to eat his lunch.

After he finished he grabbed his phone and started to play a game. "What game are you playing?" She asks in curiosity while glancing over his phone. "I'm playing PUBG, i'm quite good at it," he says showing how much he had progressed.
After his round ended he gave his phone to her, "what do you want me to do?" She asks. "I want you to play."

She didn't know what to do, she had some knowledge about games since Rino always played video games in his bedroom and would let her watch him play. But Rowoon would also let her read books so she was stuck in between. She stretched her fingers and started the match. Jisung expected her to die instantly but she didn't.

In fact she made it into the top 20 with 8 kills which was very good for a starter. "I might have underestimated you child," he joked making her chuckle. "You're weird," he agreed with her. Eventually she did die in and got placed 8th which was still pretty good.

"You've done well," Jisung said while impersonating an old man. "Why do you sound like an old sensei," she asks but he just shrugged while smiling.

A loud bang was heard from the door.