6 years had gone by and their both in their mid twenties(23 & 24). They're actually also engaged now which is very good. Let's see how they're doing...

The Kang & Park Home

"YAH PARK JISUNG COME BACK HERE!" Ryuji yelled across their hallways. Jisung was running away from her since he accidentally dropped one of her prized possessions and now it was broken.
It was actually just some nail polish so he was quite confused to why exactly she got mad cause she had tons of them.

He plopped down on the couch, tired from all that running. Ryuji also eventually came down and was also tired so the two just laid down next to each other and cuddled. "I'm sorry, do you forgive me?" Jisung asks and she nods. "Good."

~

It was time that Jisung had to head back to his company, since he had become a idol some time after they got together. So Ryuji thought that they should go do the number one thing they always did when they were teens which was having long walks.

During their long walks they would always play around and talk about some weird topics. Ryuji by the way, has followed in her mother's footsteps to becoming an actress and is signed under a good company not far from his. Instead of long walks though, they were driving.

"You know...i've been having some thoughts on what we should name our baby," Jisung says.
Ryuji chuckled at his comment, "suddenly? This is weird, aren't i supposed to be saying that?" The two laughed. "Yeah but i'm really starting to want one.." He says. She took his hand and held it tightly, "don't worry, we still have to get married first."

Jisung gasped, "what about the name Ryusung? Remember it was our plushie child we won at the park," he smiled thinking about it, they still have the plushie. "Hahaha that would be funny," she replied. "So you do want a baby?!" Jisung exclaims to which she nodded. "Yeah i do but let's have our wedding first okay?" She chuckled.

~
(Age 25 & 26) The two had finally have their first child! They named him Ryung, their little boy who is going to turn two years old.

Ryuji fed Ryung while father Jisung was making funny faces ar him so he could eat. Ryung did have some trouble eating since he didn't like the food so this was one of the only ways to make him eat.

Just after Ryung was born Jisung immediately wanted another child but Ryuji stopped him before he did anything. He didn't care what gender it is going to be, he just wants at least two children so Ryung wouldn't be very lonely. Ryuji advised him to at least wait till Ryung was six years old because she did think that they had him quite early.

Whenever the parents were busy with their job they would always let either Jisung's brother babysit him or let Ryuji's brother Rino babysit him since he doesn't have children of his own yet and wants to know how it's like. He is married though and they are expecting a child soon.

"Ryung-ah, time to say goodbye to your daddy," Ryuji says before Jisung was going to go on stage. He still had some years left before he goes to the military so Ryuji would have to be alone taking care of Ryung. Jisung gave him one last hug and also to Ryuji and kissed her before he got called. "Bye! Have fun!" Ryuji waved at him.

The mother and son went to the waiting room to help the staff tidy the place up a bit. She was also planning to buy food for the guys so that's what she did afterwards. Well, she ordered the food since it was a big pain to move around a lot.

The delivery man had arrived quite quickly and recognized her when she opened the door. "Ah! Kang Ryuji! The actress! Could you please sign my hat if it isn't a problem?" He asked and she nodded and signed it for him. "Bye Lady Kang! Bye Ryungie!" The delivery man also said his goodbye to Ryung.

After NCT's performance Jisung went to sit next to her wife and son. Him and Ryung were playing around while he talked to his members and to Ryuji. "We have come so far, we're in this together Ryuji," he says and holds her hand. "I love you,"
"I love you too."

The end (:
Hope you guys liked the story, i know it was quite cliché but i kind of lost some inspiration in the end but i still hope you enjoyed. -A/N (:

Started on: 20/04/20
Finished: 05/05/20